In an effort to help its large-scale customers conserve bandwidth and speed up the delivery of online music, Napster is using open standards technology from IBM as part of a cache-management system, the company announced Wednesday.
Digital Music - News
Hitachi sees a bright picture for the future of its hard-disk drive business, a sizable portion of which was purchased just over a year ago from IBM, thanks to the increasing demands for physically small, high-capacity drives for use in consumer ele...
A representative of five peer-to-peer (P-to-P) software vendors have called on the U.S. Congress to force the entertainment industry to license content to P-to-P vendors if music and movie companies don't voluntarily license their products.
Intel CEO, Craig Barrett, has called for the adoption of a worldwide digital rights management (DRM) system that allows consumers the flexibility to manipulate the content they own in ways of their choosing.
Sharman Networks, the owner and distributor of the Kazaa peer-to-peer (P-to-P) network, argued its case on Friday in the Federal Court of Australia against charges brought by Music Industry Piracy Investigations (MIPI), a subsidiary of the Australian...
Microsoft in a legal filing Friday denied all charges brought against it last year by rival RealNetworks and argued that RealNetworks has no right to complain.
Local startup Mulemusic has officially taken on the giants of paid music downloads, launching a site with four record labels' catalogues on offer.
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) is continuing its tactic of filing suits against anonymous John Doe computer users who the organisation accuses of illegally sharing copyright material over peer-to-peer networks.
Three Canberra musicians are making digital music by hand, using sensors strapped to their fingers to generate sound through a laptop network.
Media player company RealNetworks has consolidated its headstart on phones, with a deal to put its player on Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB handsets in Europe.
Executives in the recording industry weren't the only ones cheering last Friday's raid on the headquarters of Sharman Networks Ltd., which makes and distributes Kazaa peer-to-peer software. At least one chief executive officer of a peer-to-peer (P-to...
Sharman Networks Ltd., the owner and distributor of the Kazaa peer-to-peer (P-to-P) network, said Tuesday that it has applied to have a court order set aside after a raid last week by Music Industry Piracy Investigations (MIPI), a subsidiary of the A...
RealNetworks's media player software contains vulnerabilities that could let an attacker take control of a PC on which the software is used to download multimedia files, the company confirmed last week.
Investigators working for the Australian Recording Industry Association raided the offices of Sharman Networks Ltd., makers of Kazaa peer-to-peer file-sharing software, last Friday searching for evidence linking the company to copyright infringement,...
Consumers craving for instantly accessible online music will shape the rapidly growing market and ultimately decide the best delivery model, according to BigPond’s managing director Justin Milne.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music and Spotify add unofficial DJ remixes to be more like SoundCloud
- YouTube Music update improves sharing and preps for more playlist features
- Spotify ads slipped malware onto PCs and Macs
- No, Apple isn't buying rival streaming service Tidal
- Pandora teases on-demand music while launching Pandora Plus with offline listening
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCloud Release & Deployment ArchitectACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTTeradata Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTAutomation Tester/Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCApplication Security and Identity Management SpecialistACT
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCJunior to Mid-level DeveloperQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9VIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerSA
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTLead Java Developer- DevOpsOther
- FTCRM Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FT.NET Developers (Perm and Contract)WA
- FTWindows Messaging and MS Exchange LeadOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystQLD