Students at the University of Rochester, in New York, will soon be offered free access to the Napster music subscription service, in a deal aimed at stamping out online piracy.
Digital Music - News
Questions about two copyright cases and two technologies, separated by almost twenty years of technological innovation, dominated an appeals court hearing Tuesday that is pitting peer-to-peer (P-to-P) file sharing software companies against leading e...
Attorneys for entertainment companies and peer-to-peer (P-to-P) software makers will return to court in California on Tuesday to present arguments in a case testing the legality of popular Internet file-sharing services.
Roxio Inc. on Wednesday updated its Napster LLC online music service by increasing the number of portable audio players onto which users can directly drag-and-drop tracks from the Napster application, the company said.
According to a report from the IFPI, the organization that represents the international recording industry, the music industry's internet strategy is "turning the corner".
After suffering a legal defeat in December, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) is modifying its approach to pursuing online file swappers, but pushing on with its program to stop illegal file trading with lawsuits, RIAA President Ca...
Telstra on Thursday became the first ISP in Australia to offer paid music downloads after launching a service that has more record label support than its competitors.
Microsoft will change its "Shop for Music Online" feature in Windows XP so that it does not automatically invoke the Internet Explorer (IE) Web browser, thus complying with a U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) mandate.
Sony took the wraps off its first hard-disk drive based audio player Wednesday, saying the gadget, which will be sold under its Aiwa brand-name, will be available worldwide from April.
Sheryl Crow, Dr. Dre and Alicia Keys were a few of the big-name artists who joined Carly Fiorina on stage at the Consumer Electronics Show Thursday, where the Hewlett-Packard (HP) chief executive took perhaps the toughest stand yet by a technology in...
Film and video companies must accelerate adoption of digital media technologies or face a surge in online piracy like the music industry did, RealNetworks Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Rob Glaser said Friday.
Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) plans to release a digital music player later this year based on Apple Computer Inc.'s iPod in a partnership between the companies announced Thursday at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) here in Las Vegas.
Sony Corp. showed off a host of new technologies at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Wednesday, including a touchscreen display that will let users wirelessly access video content around their homes, and a music download service.
The iPod now has a sibling. Apple Computer Inc.'s Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs unveiled a slimmed down companion to its iPod portable music player during a keynote address at Apple's user conference in San Francisco on Tuesday. The announcement...
RealNetworks Inc. will announce this week a major new release of its media player that has a digital music store built into it, beating perennial cross-town rival Microsoft Corp. to the punch.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music and Spotify add unofficial DJ remixes to be more like SoundCloud
- YouTube Music update improves sharing and preps for more playlist features
- Spotify ads slipped malware onto PCs and Macs
- No, Apple isn't buying rival streaming service Tidal
- Pandora teases on-demand music while launching Pandora Plus with offline listening
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTEducation/Training OfficerNSW
- FTRail Program Manager/ Senior PMOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Director - SAAS ImplementationOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- FTApplications Specialist LeadOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTLead Mobile App DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Technical Delivery ManagerACT
- FTGenesys ConsultantACT
- FTGenesys ConsultantACT
- FTProject ServicesSA
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCGraduate Reporting/Monitoring AnalystQLD
- FTIntegration Technical LeadOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Program ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- TPScrum Master | Cloud MigrationQLD
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTCRM Business AnalystACT