Wednesday's product launch of Apple's third-generation iPod Shuffle highlights the company's obsessive attention to design. The new version of Apple's most affordable digital music player arrives in a reduced color palette (with only silver and black...
Digital Music - Opinions
The Apple iPhone has been a game changer since day one. So it's to be expected that the phone would transform the competitive landscape if it were to hit US$99 (AU$150). And I'm not just talking about the handset landscape.
"More than half the students in my Yale journalism seminar volunteered recently that they thought the Times was a non-profit institution!" writes journalist, teacher and entrepreneur Steven Brill. The founder of Brill's Content, a magazine that track...
It's been a big year for software products designed to dumb down the process of making music for entertainment purposes.
Throughout his 20+ year career as the man behind industrial-rock act Nine Inch Nails, Trent Reznor has been no stranger to the ways of Creative Commons and digital distribution. In fact, he's let fans tinker with his musical creations as far back as ...
More bad news for fans of the "I bought it, I own it, I can do what I want with it" approach to living.
Recently the 1394 Trade Association approved the FireWire S1600 and S3200 formats, with the final spec to be published in October.
In a private demonstration with The Chronicle, a representative from the Recording Industry Association of America explained the simplicity of nabbing file-sharers, specifically those located on college campuses.
I've been playing around with the new Adobe Media Player (AMP), which made its way out of Adobe Labs to receive a formal 1.0 release Wednesday. It's an interesting entry into the fast-moving market for streaming digital media, and definitely somethin...
In the IT world it is amazing how often you'll be presented with an idea that sounds good, seems reasonable and appears to fix a problem but in reality is a bad idea. I say this because a proposal that sounds good is being developed to address the "p...
Mud between Nine Inch Nails frontman, Trent Reznor, and Radiohead has begun to fly over Internet music distribution.
For electronic musicians using computer-based production software, like Cubase, FL Studio, or Ableton, VST plugins are the way to make your music sound better. VST plugins are like virtual synthesisers and effect units.
It's been almost two years since we first reported that the Beatles were digitally remastering their music catalogue in anticipation of making it available on iTunes and other digital music services.
Are plastic music CDs destined to join vinyl records as obsolete? Perhaps they already have.
Nine Inch Nails has surprised the music industry by coming out of nowhere with a new album release with a different variety of online purchasing options. The album is entitled Ghosts I-IV and is a 36-track instrumental album.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music and Spotify add unofficial DJ remixes to be more like SoundCloud
- YouTube Music update improves sharing and preps for more playlist features
- Spotify ads slipped malware onto PCs and Macs
- No, Apple isn't buying rival streaming service Tidal
- Pandora teases on-demand music while launching Pandora Plus with offline listening
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FT.Net Developer- Active Baseline Clearance RequiredOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystACT
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- TPFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AdviceOther
- FTService Desk EngineerOther