Make your music sound better.
Digital Music - Tutorials
iTunes includes a great way to have some captivating visuals when you're just hanging out with friends listening to your favorite music.
How Apple's music services all work is a little confusing, but in no way is the company interested in getting rid of your music library.
The next major iOS update is slated to be released this Friday, March 11, alongside the ultra-hyped iPad 2. One of the key features is a little something called iTunes Home Sharing, which allows users to stream music, podcasts, movies and more from P...
Analog movies can be the easiest--or the hardest--medium to digitize, depending on the format you're working with. While older camcorder and video formats such as 8mm and Hi8 or VHS and Betamax tapes are easy to transfer, digitizing film can be diffi...
In my lifetime, music has been delivered on vinyl, cassettes, eight-track tapes, CDs, and audio DVDs. How do I listen to it now? Usually with a PC or a smartphone, and occasionally with an MP3 or other media player. I downloaded much of that music or...
Question: When I got my PC back after being repaired, everything that was on it before was still there, except iTunes. I'm worried I'll lose the playlists on my 30GB Apple iPod classic if I plug it into my PC after reinstalling iTunes.
In recent weeks, more and more iTunes users have been reporting fraudulent activity on their Apple accounts, reporting hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of bogus purchases. With the reports of this type of fraud on the uptick in recent week...
A reader asked about re-recording his phonograph collection in digital form
So I'm testing this super-cool Lenovo system that would make a perfect media center for the den. It's an all-in-one, meaning there's no bulky tower--just a screen, a base, and a wireless keyboard and mouse.
If you're like me and the rest of the world, you're probably watching the World Cup. And you've probably also noticed while watching that it sounds there's either a massive swarm of bees, some type of air raid going on, or a bunch of pissed-off eleph...
Reader Anibal is looking to outfit his PC with a Blu-ray drive and wants to know if there's any good, low-cost (or free) software for watching Blu-ray movies.
Using your PC to store your photos, videos, and music might save you the trouble of having to dust off photo albums and alphabetize your CD collection, but it can still be a pain to keep your media converted, stored, tagged, and uploaded.
A couple months ago, Apple started migrating the App Store to the Web, meaning you could read all about an app without having to actually load iTunes.
HDMI, RCA, S-Video--sorting through the alphabet soup of audio/video cables can be difficult.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music and Spotify add unofficial DJ remixes to be more like SoundCloud
- YouTube Music update improves sharing and preps for more playlist features
- Spotify ads slipped malware onto PCs and Macs
- No, Apple isn't buying rival streaming service Tidal
- Pandora teases on-demand music while launching Pandora Plus with offline listening
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - Python, Perl, LinuxOther
- FTPHP Developer (Back-End Focus)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer/DesignerVIC
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- FTOrganisation Change ManagerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager - Identity Management ProjectOther