Apple on Tuesday released updates to iMovie for the Mac, iPhone, and iPad. The update includes now comic-based filters that give your video an “hand-drawn look.”
GoPro are now combining two of their best accessories into a single standalone act.
If you’re looking for a webcam to put at the center of your next video capture setup, the StreamCam is superb way to go.
Here are our picks of the three best webcams for PC and Mac.
Capitalising on content creators and the wave of people now working from home, Logitech is adding to their webcam roster with the new Logitech StreamCam.
Arlo's first video doorbell is now available in Australia.
The HomeKit Secure Video update will allow Netatmo Smart Indoor Security Camera users to securely store their saved video clips in iCloud.
D-Link are offering an all-in-one smart security solution for Aussies.
Alro have added a wireless floodlight camera to their ecosystem of smart surveillance tech.
Features like person detection aren’t new, but the cameras D-Link will show at CES next week don’t need to send video to the cloud to do the job.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
So you can enjoy the sunshine while listening to your favourite music or podcast. Thanks to Sennheiser. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple updates iMovie with new comic filters, bug fixes, and more
- GoPro spin off their lighting mod into its own act: the Zeus Mini
- Logitech will take your webcam money now, thanks
- Arlo expand Australian smart security lineup with Video Doorbell
- Netatmo’s Smart Indoor Camera now supports Apple HomeKit Secure Video
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?