Maybe it's time to take Microsoft's quiet war against Twitch a bit more seriously, as newly-minted Mixer debuts new split-screen tech and promises to stream Xbox's E3 press conference in 4K.
Presenting 12 examples of savvy cinematography, from the moving ‘Manchester by the Sea’ to the creepy ‘Split'
New and notable movies streaming from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Fandor, and other online services.
Microsoft's Story Remix taps every key feature of the Windows platform to help you make impressive movies quickly and easily.
Over 100,000 internet-connected cameras may be falling prey to a new IoT malware that’s spreading through recently disclosed vulnerabilities in the products.
Twitter and Bloomberg are creating an online news channel for cord cutters and social media addicts.
Cassandra has spent over 10 years perfecting her art of shooting models in iconic and beautiful locations around the world. She is currently a contracted photographer for Playboy. I researched her photography, for, uh, work purposes...
Facebook is giving VR developers the ability to embed 360-degree photo and video capture in their experiences with a new software development kit made available Wednesday.
You can't use the PlayStation 4 Pro to play UHD Blu-ray, but if you have any locally saved 4K files you can watch them on Sony's console.
Night in the Woods is as much a coming-of-age story as it is one of America's lost manufacturing sector and small-town decline. Springsteen would be proud.
Fans of Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, and Veep were delighted by HBO’s clever SXSW installation.
Panasonic’s set-top boxes can manage free-to-air Freeview channels and play/record to Blu-ray and DVD.
EZVIZ brings the easy setup and operation of the Mini indoor camera to its high-res outdoor model.
This is a fantastic home security camera for monitoring large spaces and tracking kids or pets.
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the consolidation of communications and media companies.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Microsoft's Story Remix uses machine learning and mixed reality to make your movies awesome
- New IoT malware targets 100,000 IP cameras via known flaw
- Twitter will stream video news from Bloomberg all day, every day
- Facebook launches tool for capturing 360 video inside VR
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTRAN SMEOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- CCSAP Trainer l Start before the 1st JulyNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTMaster Agent - Key Sunshine Coast territoryQLD
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- CCvRealize Solution DesignerACT