D-Link has launched their new Omna home security kit into the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Digital Video - News
Ring have announced a new addition to their local portfolio of smart home products, the Ring Stick Up Cam.
Arlo have confirmed Australian availability for their 4K Arlo Ultra security kit and continued their expansion into home security at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Arlo Technologies has announced its new flagship wire-free security camera system, Arlo Ultra.
Navman has added two new products to its range, the standard MiVUE Stealth and the MiVUE Stealth Dual Camera.
Uniden has announced that their new Guardian GXVR wired home security range features AI functionality, cloud back up and remote access with notifications communicated directly to a smart device.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a modular conference cam that features Ultra-HD 4K video, modular audio components, PTZ capabilities and Logitech RightSense technology.
Swann has announced the launch of the new Outdoor Security and Indoor Security camera, which will be joining the Smart Security Camera on the ‘SAFE by Swann’ app platform.
Swann has released 4K Ultra HD CCTV surveillance systems for home and small businesses across Australia.
D-Link has launched two new advanced HD Wi-Fi cameras and an enhanced Mydlink App.
Swann has launched Google Assistant voice control via Google Home and Chromecast on its multi-camera wired surveillance systems.
Swann has announced a new Solar Panel for the Smart Security Camera, enabling users to set and forget the camera, eliminating the need to manually recharge the device.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a new conference cam that the company claim delivers studio-quality video, exceptional audio clarity, and an automated video conferencing experience that can be tailored to your meeting space.
Netgear has initiated a voluntary recall of an outdoor power adapter necessary for the Netgear Arlo, Arlo Pro and Arlo Go outdoor security cameras after discovering a potential defect that may pose a fire hazard.
Canon has announced four new 2/3” broadcast lenses with 4K resolution, promising smooth operability while maintaining high lens build standards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- D-Link locally launches Omna home surveillance hardware
- Ring expand local offering with new Stick Up Cam
- CES 2019: Arlo expand into the smart home, confirm Arlo Ultra pricing
- Arlo announces 4K HDR wire-free security camera system
- Navman introduces the MiVUE dash cam
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?