Panasonic's latest addition to its premiere S-series of mirrorless Lumix cameras might be the world’s first camera capable of video recording at 6K at 24FPS - but that feat doesn't come cheap.
Digital Video - News
DJI have shown off their latest Ronin gimbal at Sydney's MetExpo 2019.
Jabra have debuted a nifty and new intelligent conferencing product for businesses: the Jabra PanaCast.
Panasonic are rounding out their S1 series of mirrorless cameras with a new option for heavy power-users and videographers.
D-Link has launched their new Omna home security kit into the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Ring have announced a new addition to their local portfolio of smart home products, the Ring Stick Up Cam.
Arlo have confirmed Australian availability for their 4K Arlo Ultra security kit and continued their expansion into home security at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Arlo Technologies has announced its new flagship wire-free security camera system, Arlo Ultra.
Navman has added two new products to its range, the standard MiVUE Stealth and the MiVUE Stealth Dual Camera.
Uniden has announced that their new Guardian GXVR wired home security range features AI functionality, cloud back up and remote access with notifications communicated directly to a smart device.
Logitech has announced Logitech Rally, a modular conference cam that features Ultra-HD 4K video, modular audio components, PTZ capabilities and Logitech RightSense technology.
Swann has announced the launch of the new Outdoor Security and Indoor Security camera, which will be joining the Smart Security Camera on the ‘SAFE by Swann’ app platform.
Swann has released 4K Ultra HD CCTV surveillance systems for home and small businesses across Australia.
D-Link has launched two new advanced HD Wi-Fi cameras and an enhanced Mydlink App.
Swann has launched Google Assistant voice control via Google Home and Chromecast on its multi-camera wired surveillance systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 3 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 5 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic's Lumix S1H has all the bells & whistles and the price-tag to match
- DJI debut Ronin-SC gimbal
- Jabra try to reinvent the modern meeting room with new PanaCast plug-and-play solution
- Panasonic's powerhouse Lumix S1H can shoot in 6K at 24 frames-per-second
- D-Link locally launches Omna home surveillance hardware
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?