The system piggybacks onto your existing wiring to add a motion sensor, wireless on/off switch, a two-way intercom, and a siren to scare intruders away.
Digital Video - News
With its wide selection of under-the-radar movies, you could also call it ‘Off-the-beaten-path Flix.’
Denon's new AVR-S720W and AVR-S920W receivers to deliver nearly every major audio and video feature you could ask for.
Taking on guardianship of the Star Wars franchise is not for the light-hearted, nor is it something that comes along every day. Walt Disney’s local CMO, Gavin Ashcroft, shares how the local team worked in advance of the launch of the Star Wars franc...
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
You get some cool features for $12 per month, but this service isn't for everyone.
3DR’s Solo quad-copter is set to be available in Australia from early August for a price of $1799. It’s a drone that’s suitable for carrying a GoPro Hero 3 or Hero 4, and it’s touted as having the ability to stream HD content wirelessly to an iOS or ...
Irish rockers, U2, are continuing to innovate in their use of video on the current Innocence + Experience tour, and behind the scenes is some extremely high-performance, all-flash technology.
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
Sony will soon launch the cheapest camcorder yet that can capture images at four times the resolution of high-definition video.
Netflix will shake up the Australian video-on-demand market when it launches in March of 2015,
SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
A tricked-out version of YouTube offering exclusive content might prove lucrative bait for Google to lure some of its users deeper into its digital video and music services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony make shooting in HDR easy with new 4K camcorders
- Sony announces Australian availability for new waterproof RX0 action-camera
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Microsoft's Story Remix uses machine learning and mixed reality to make your movies awesome
- New IoT malware targets 100,000 IP cameras via known flaw
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- CCPlatform/ Systems DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Windows EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- FTSenior Biz Talk DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Administrator, IT ProgramOther
- FTSenior Technical Engineer - MacVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- CCIntel Active Directory SpecialistNSW