The Panasonic HDC-HS60 is the first of a new generation of flash memory-based camcorders.
Digital Video - Reviews
We've never seen video-editing software so easy to use. muvee Reveal 8 is not cheap, nor is it full-featured, but if you need to quickly make and share a slick-looking clip, look no further.
The Sony HDR-CX520 is a high-definition, flash memory-based camcorder aimed at both casual users and discerning videophiles.
The Sony HDR-CX500V is a flash memory-based Full HD camcorder with 32GB of inbuilt memory. Like the majority of its handycam brethren, the HDR-CX500V packs in a dizzying array of features and gimmicks, some of which are more useful than others.
The SPK-HCE Sports Pack is an underwater housing for Sony camcorders. Its main claims to fame are its awesome versatility (over 20 handycam models are supported) and user-friendly interface. On the downside, the Sony SPK-HCE Sports Pack isn’t the mos...
Just in time for Christmas, the Kogan Full HD 1080p Touchscreen Video Camera has made its way through our Test Centre's doors. As its name vaguely insinuates, this latest gadget off the Kogan production line is a high-definition camcorder equipped wi...
Red Giant's Magic Bullet Suite is one of the most popular colour-correction tools on the market, combining sophisticated tools in the Colorista plug-in with the innovative Looks preset system based on movies, TV shows and film genres and stock types....
As a longtime user of Corel's Paint Shop Pro, I had high hopes for Digital Studio 2010.
The Canon FS200 is a flash memory-based camcorder that records standard-definition video to SD/SDHC memory cards.
Producing a quality video that's pleasing to the eye isn't easy. Using an intuitive package like TechSmith's Camtasia Studio 6 takes one layer of complexity and difficulty out of the equation.
Coming in at US$130, the Memorex MyVideo HD pocket camcorder records 720p high-definition footage, snaps 5-megapixel still photos, and has a retractable USB connector, like most of its pocket-camcorder competition. For a fairly low price, it offers d...
The Canon Legria HF21 is a Full HD flash memory–based camcorder aimed primarily at casual users. With an RRP of $1699, the Legria HF21 is significantly cheaper than Canon’s high-end efforts yet still hovers above the entry-level mark. Its video...
Premiere Elements 8 adds file organising and keywording, plus greater integration with Photoshop Elements, while making it much easier to edit and use videos in style.
Unlike Adobe Premiere Elements, Pinnacle is more rooted in traditional video editing methods used to produce professional-quality movies. Pinnacle offers deeper features for import, customisation, and export that will likely make it significantly mor...
On paper, the JVC GC-FM1 is loaded. Specs-wise, it has only one rival in the high-definition pocket camcorder realm: the excellent Kodak Zi8.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook launches tool for capturing 360 video inside VR
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro finally adds 4K video support for local files
- HBO brought its best shows to life at SXSW with an awesome escape room
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCDelivery Project ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTTraining Lead | Up to $800 per dayVIC
- FTProject Support AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCIXD/Interaction DesignerVIC
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTBusiness Analyst- Process (Banking or Insurance or Gov backg)NSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTTest AdvertSA