The Canon WP-V1 is a waterproof camcorder case for the Canon Legria HF20 and Canon Legria HF200 -- two high-definition camcorders that record in the flash memory format. It is waterproof to a depth of 40 metres. Despite some minor mechanical flaws, t...
Digital Video - Reviews
The Flip UltraHD improves an already excellent line of pocket camcorders with a wider-angle lens, better low-light footage, more storage capacity, and an HDMI-out port.
As well as capturing video footage at a very respectable 1280x720 -- the same HD resolution as the Flip Video MinoHD and the Kodak Zx1 -- the Medion Life E47000 offers 5Mp still photo capture and comes with an HDMI digital connection.
User-friendliness is provided in the shape of an unfussy control layout with large clearly marked buttons, though its slender dimensions mean that there is no optical zoom with the Creative Vado HD, just the ‘cheat' of a 2x digital zoom which crops t...
The Panasonic HDC-TM200 is a flash memory-based, Full HD camcorder with 16GB of on-board memory and an SD card slot. It captures excellent video.
With its acquisition earlier this year of Pure Digital, makers of the Flip line of ultraportable, user-friendly video cameras, Cisco Systems has big plans for the Flip as part of its vision for the connected home. And as the second generation of Flip...
Sanyo has become all but synonymous with the concept of hybrid digital video/stills cameras and this model offers both high-end video capture and 12 megapixels of photo detail. However, we weren't fully convinced by its implementation of Full HD vide...
The Swann PenCam DVR (SPY-420) is the kind of gadget that no aspiring 007 agent should be without. It’s essentially a video camera hidden inside a functioning ballpoint pen, complete with an inbuilt microphone and 2GB of flash memory. According to th...
The Sony HDR-XR520 is the latest high-end camcorder to flaunt the Full HD logo at video connoisseurs. It sits at the very top of Sony’s consumer-level handycam range and comes packed with all the premium features that this entails. Some of the highli...
The Canon Legria HF20 is a midrange camcorder that records high-definition video in the AVCHD flash memory format. Falling somewhere below the Canon HF11 and Canon HF S10, it can be viewed as an affordable alternative to the company’s high-end offeri...
The Canon Legria HF S10 is a flash memory-based Full HD (1920x1080) camcorder equipped with 32GB of inbuilt storage. It replaces the Canon HF11 as the company’s flagship consumer-level camcorder.
Panasonic’s HDC-HS200-K is the new top dog in the company's crowded camcorder kennel.
The Panasonic HDC-HS20-K is a Full HD video camera with 80GB of inbuilt memory. It shares many similarities with the Panasonic HDC-SD20-K.
The Kodak ZX1 closely resembles the Creative Vado HD and, with its metalised front, reminded us of the company’s Zen Micro MP3 players. Its red-on-black colouring, meanwhile, reminds us of props from Disney’s ‘Tron’ film.
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG10 is an entry-level HD camcorder that records to SD flash memory cards. It replaces the VPC-CG9 in Sanyo’s Xacti line-up, and adds a few improvements that make upgrading worthwhile.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HBO brought its best shows to life at SXSW with an awesome escape room
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTC# (Full Stack) DeveloperNSW
- CCMainframe Specialist - Z/OSACT
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager -Wealth/Funds Management SoftwareVIC
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- FTProject AnalystACT
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware Tech Lead - C++ Back Office Trading SystemsNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCAgile CoachNSW