One of the most awesome features of new compact cameras is high-speed video recording, which essentially lets you record slow-motion video. It's a feature that's hard to get sick of and you'll almost never run out of things to record in slow motion. ...
Digital Video - Roundups
Today's mobile phones are a great example of the benefits of a converged device, offering features like the ability to browse the Internet, edit documents and watch multimedia content. Many current smartphones are also capable of recording high quali...
Panasonic and Sony are responsible for creating some of the best camcorders on the market. Whether you're looking for a cheap pocket cam or a high-end prosumer model, it's hard to look past these two manufacturers.
Once upon a time, video cameras were a very expensive investment; especially if you wanted a high-definition model. These days, you can snap up a Full HD camcorder for well under $200. Naturally, these budget models lack the advanced features and ima...
Pocket camcorders are small, flash-memory based cameras designed for casual users and video bloggers. They are around the size of a digital compact camera and are very easy to shoot with (simply point and press record). This makes them a good choice ...
If you're looking to buy a new camcorder it makes sense to go with a flash memory version. Flash memory-based camcorders are quieter, smaller and more energy efficient than other video formats — including hard disk-based. It’s no coincidence that mos...
The webcam has become a bit neglected in recent years. With most notebooks and many monitors coming with inbuilt webcams, the need for one of these gadgets has reduced significantly. Nonetheless, if you require a standalone model for blogging or such...
The pocket camcorder market has exploded in recent years, with popular models like the Flip Mino and Vado HD helping to usher in a new era of video. Perfect for bloggers and casual shooters, these pocket camcorders offer an affordable, ultra-portable...
If you're shopping on a budget, it's hard to look past these entry-level camcorders from Kogan, Sanyo and Millennius. Each camcorder on this list records high-definition video and costs under $600. Model-specific highlights include Full HD recording,...
If you're in the market for a feature-packed, high-definition camcorder, you could do a lot worse than these models from Sony, Canon and Panasonic. Each camcorder on this list boasts Full HD video recording, a solid low-light performance and plenty o...
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Swann refine their smart security solution with new solar panel
- Logitech Rally sets new standard for USB-connected conference cams
- Netgear recall Arlo power adapters
- Canon Strengthens 2:3” Broadcast Lens Range
- Canon Introduces Cinema EOS C700 FF Camera and More
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?