EZVIZ brings the easy setup and operation of the Mini indoor camera to its high-res outdoor model.
Security Surveillance Cameras
This is a fantastic home security camera for monitoring large spaces and tracking kids or pets.
Remocam helps you keep an eye on your home—and control your home devices.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
D-Link is working to fix a weakness that allows attackers to take over remote control of one of its camera so they can eavesdrop, and the company is checking whether others of its products have similar vulnerabilities.
The system piggybacks onto your existing wiring to add a motion sensor, wireless on/off switch, a two-way intercom, and a siren to scare intruders away.
The Uniden G1420 Digital Wireless Surveillance Pack is a camera kit that can be used for triggered, timed or manual surveillance recordings, and it's dead simple to set up and use.
If you're a fan of The Office, you might recall the character Angela setting up a live stream camera so she could watch her cats while at work.
These "White Hat" security researchers are ethical hackers whose discoveries and inventions shake things up — as they try to stay one step ahead of their underground "Black Hat" cousins…
Axis Communications has announced the availability of over 30 new security camera products from the company in India and globally (in addition to about 200 existing products).
A new industry group officially launched Tuesday with a proposed standard for closed-circuit high-definition TV for video surveillance, and end-users applauded the effort to promote interoperability in a new generation of monitoring gear.
The Swann PenCam DVR (SPY-420) is the kind of gadget that no aspiring 007 agent should be without. It’s essentially a video camera hidden inside a functioning ballpoint pen, complete with an inbuilt microphone and 2GB of flash memory. According to the box blurb, it’s “perfect for mystery shopping, covert surveillance or Internet fun” (none of which sounds particularly legal to us). The astonishing thing is that it actually takes pretty good video when used in optimum lighting. Considering its lens is the size of a pin hole, this is a pretty impressive feat.
Axis Communications announces AXIS P13 Network Cameras, a new series of fixed day and night cameras having HDTV video and H.264 streams. Introducing simplified installation with the unique focus assistant, remote back focus and pixel counter features, these cameras are the perfect choice where high-performing video surveillance is required.
Swann’s IP-3G ConnectCam 1000 is a wireless-enabled security camera requiring almost no installation. The camera doesn’t provide the high audio-visual quality and remote control options of more expensive models, but the unit is certainly a decent security solution for a reasonable cost.
The price and complexity of video surveillance systems has fallen dramatically in recent years. They are no longer just for hermit millionaires and evil mega-corporations. At $999, the QNAP NVR-1012 Network Surveillance System isn’t exactly cheap, but it <i>is</i> within reach of security-conscious consumers. What’s more, you don’t need to be a registered mechanic to set it up.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- D-Link camera can be hijacked to become a spy-cam
- Toucan promises to convert your simple porch light into a high-tech security system
- Axis showcases latest network video surveillance products
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTSOE Team LeaderACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- TPFrontend Developer (React)NSW
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCDB2 System ProgrammerVIC
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW