Microsoft puts Twitch on notice, announcing one-click game streaming over Xbox Live via Beam technology.
E3 Games Summit - News
Dozens of new PC games were revealed at E3 2016. These are the 10 best.
Bethesda kicks off E3 2016 with their press conference at LA Hangar. The big announcements were the unveiling of Quake Champions and Prey, and they finally showed some gameplay of last year's announcement, Dishonored 2.
Dell had high hopes for the Alienware Steam Machine after its delayed released last year, but it wasn't as popular as its twin Alienware Alpha, a Windows-based PC gaming console.
The Xbox S will boast more storage, support for 4K video, and even more internal storage.
With Xbox Play Anywhere, games you buy for Xbox One are available on Windows 10, and vice versa.
Prepare for Titanfall once again, but now with 100 percent more grappling hooks. We go hands-on with Titanfall 2.
Most gamers who've played <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/ps2/111191/shadow-of-the-colossus/">Shadow of the Colossus</a> will tell you it's the best-looking game on the PS2, hands-down. They'll try to describe it to you -- its gameplay, its vis...
A group of about a dozen members of a group that calls itself "Salvationists Against Virtual and Eternal Damnation" meandered around outside the LA Convention Center yesterday wielding signs protesting EA's upcoming game,Dante's Inferno. Proudly disp...
Bungie president Harold Ryan told Eurogamer Thursday that the Halo title no-show at E3 last week was in fact "no laughing matter."
Just what does one of gaming's dinosaurs think of gaming? Read on to find out.
Fallout 3 might not be blowing anyone away yet, but based on what I played today at a special E3 hands-on session, fans of BioShock will be thrilled with Bethesda Softworks' latest action-RPG.
I Am Alive, as depicted by the debut trailer shown Tuesday, takes place in a post-apocalyptic Chicago while the world is dealing with a water shortage crisis. The game was confirmed for "current generation" systems, said Ubisoft; predictably at least...
In speaking with MTV News on Tuesday, Mattrick said that Bungie is working on a new Halo game, but that Microsoft didn't want to announce it yet for fear of stealing thunder from their current lineup of games, including Gears of War 2.
During its E3 press conference here Tuesday, Nintendo revealed a slew of "mature" titles for its portable and console systems, but the one that got quite the reaction from the press corp was none other than a Grand Theft Auto title for the DS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- After a slow start, Dell turns up the dial on Steam Machines
- E3: Microsoft confirms slimmer Xbox S for August at US$299
- E3: Microsoft's Play Anywhere weaves your Windows 10 and Xbox One games together
- Titanfall 2 hands-on: Grappling hooks make everything better
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Security Solution Architect - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC