During its E3 presser this morning, Nintendo revealed Wii Speak, a voice chat and cell phone service that will see its first use in Animal Crossing City Folk.
E3 Games Summit - News
Cult puzzle hit Portal will live on as a downloadable game for the Xbox 360, Microsoft officials confirmed in their E3 2008 press briefing Tuesday.
During Microsoft's E3 2008 briefing, Microsoft VP Shane Kim Tuesday confirmed that the upcoming downloadable expansion for Grand Theft Auto IV would be coming "later this year." The new confirmation is important, as recent rumors have suggested that ...
I Am Alive, as depicted by the debut trailer shown today, takes place in a post-apocalyptic Chicago while the world is dealing with a water shortage crisis. The game was confirmed for "current generation" systems, said Ubisoft; predictably at least P...
With no mention of the market-leading Wii, Microsoft Tuesday said the Xbox 360 would outsell its HD rival, the PlayStation 3.
In a letter to fans published on the official Bungie website today, the Halo maker blamed its unnamed publisher for the lack of E3 news.
At E3 Tuesday, Nintendo gave a real-time demo of long-rumored title Wii Music, which will feature gesture-controlled instruments and the new Wii MotionPlus attachment.
Make way for Kratos, because a God of War 3 reveal looks increasingly likely from Sony at next month's E3 conference in Los Angeles.
Sega Thursday announced a new console game for RTS fans, from the same studio that developed the Total War series.
The Entertainment Software Association on Monday unveiled the following E3 Press Conference Schedule to the public (all times PST).
Coming this fall in a new dashboard update, Microsoft will "reinvent" the Xbox 360 with a more user-friendly interface, one that borrows heavily from the Wii menu system, which uses "channels" to browse content.
Capcom on Monday confirmed the release date for Resident Evil 5, while attending Microsoft's E3 media briefing.
Square Enix on Monday announced Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 to simultaneously release with the PS3 version.
Square Enix on Wednesday unveiled their E3 game lineup, and Final Fantasy XIII isn't on the list.
Tecmo announced its E3 lineup and all three of the titles it will show in Los Angeles will find their home on Nintendo systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- After a slow start, Dell turns up the dial on Steam Machines
- E3: Microsoft confirms slimmer Xbox S for August at US$299
- E3: Microsoft's Play Anywhere weaves your Windows 10 and Xbox One games together
- Titanfall 2 hands-on: Grappling hooks make everything better
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- CCCloud Engineer - Multiple roles - AWS/AzureVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW