While the onset of Epic's Unreal engine and the emphasis of casual games has taken a little shine off of his star, taking a meeting with John Carmack still feels like the rarest of events. It's something like climbing up to the peak of a mountaintop ...
E3 Games Summit - News
It's been a long wait for the next Burnout, but it won't have been for nothing. Burnout Paradise, the first Burnout game made exclusively for the PS3 and Xbox 360, is for the most part living up to my expectations.
Set 20 years before the first Halo game, Halo Wars takes us through the origins of the UNSC vs. Covenant war. Serina, an A.I. entity similar to Cortana from Halo 1, 2, and 3 narrates the game. She will also help player's stay up-to-date on everything...
Shigeru Miyamoto reveals new details on Mario's latest 3D adventure
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata said in a statement this week that Wii could surpass total PS2 sales given the former system's continued success.
Crypto's whipping out some sweet new weapons for his new-gen debut. Check out the ones you'll want to get your hands on first.
After the new Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer, there's nothing that Konami could possibly show us that would surprise us. Or is there?
Ubisoft showed an assortment of games at the company's E3 press briefing on Thursday, including the highly anticipated Assassin's Creed.
A Sony representative confirmed on Thursday that controller rumble will make its way to the PS3 for the first time, this after several lawsuits surrounding the technology.
Epic's popular XBox 360 shooter coming to Windows XP and Vista
Sony has announced a new, trimmed down "slimmer and lighter" Playstation Portable during its E3 presentation.
An image taken from Microsoft's E3 Press rehearsal and originally published to an online company image gallery shows a peculiar fourth Xbox 360 on stage suggesting that Microsoft will add yet another model to its current line up of three machines.
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) released a ten page document to attendees of E3 today, about the gaming demographic.
After a flashy video opener to start the show. Nintendo of America CEO Reggie s took to the stage to trumpet the huge success of the Wii in Japan and the U.S., calling the console a victory for all of gaming.
Microsoft did not drop the price of the Xbox 360 as expected by some on Tuesday, but the company did unveil a special edition Halo 3 model and showed several new games during the company's E3 press conference.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- After a slow start, Dell turns up the dial on Steam Machines
- E3: Microsoft confirms slimmer Xbox S for August at US$299
- E3: Microsoft's Play Anywhere weaves your Windows 10 and Xbox One games together
- Titanfall 2 hands-on: Grappling hooks make everything better
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTSolution Architect (Voice/DATA/Network)SA
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- FTProject Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW