While the onset of Epic's Unreal engine and the emphasis of casual games has taken a little shine off of his star, taking a meeting with John Carmack still feels like the rarest of events. It's something like climbing up to the peak of a mountaintop ...
E3 Games Summit - News
It's been a long wait for the next Burnout, but it won't have been for nothing. Burnout Paradise, the first Burnout game made exclusively for the PS3 and Xbox 360, is for the most part living up to my expectations.
Set 20 years before the first Halo game, Halo Wars takes us through the origins of the UNSC vs. Covenant war. Serina, an A.I. entity similar to Cortana from Halo 1, 2, and 3 narrates the game. She will also help player's stay up-to-date on everything...
Shigeru Miyamoto reveals new details on Mario's latest 3D adventure
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata said in a statement this week that Wii could surpass total PS2 sales given the former system's continued success.
Crypto's whipping out some sweet new weapons for his new-gen debut. Check out the ones you'll want to get your hands on first.
After the new Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer, there's nothing that Konami could possibly show us that would surprise us. Or is there?
Ubisoft showed an assortment of games at the company's E3 press briefing on Thursday, including the highly anticipated Assassin's Creed.
A Sony representative confirmed on Thursday that controller rumble will make its way to the PS3 for the first time, this after several lawsuits surrounding the technology.
Epic's popular XBox 360 shooter coming to Windows XP and Vista
Sony has announced a new, trimmed down "slimmer and lighter" Playstation Portable during its E3 presentation.
An image taken from Microsoft's E3 Press rehearsal and originally published to an online company image gallery shows a peculiar fourth Xbox 360 on stage suggesting that Microsoft will add yet another model to its current line up of three machines.
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) released a ten page document to attendees of E3 today, about the gaming demographic.
After a flashy video opener to start the show. Nintendo of America CEO Reggie s took to the stage to trumpet the huge success of the Wii in Japan and the U.S., calling the console a victory for all of gaming.
Microsoft did not drop the price of the Xbox 360 as expected by some on Tuesday, but the company did unveil a special edition Halo 3 model and showed several new games during the company's E3 press conference.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- After a slow start, Dell turns up the dial on Steam Machines
- E3: Microsoft confirms slimmer Xbox S for August at US$299
- E3: Microsoft's Play Anywhere weaves your Windows 10 and Xbox One games together
- Titanfall 2 hands-on: Grappling hooks make everything better
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData Architect - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-Bathurst or Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- TPSenior Change Analyst - Major IT Transformation**NSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPITSM Specialist - ServiceNowQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst| 6 month contract roleOther
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTBizTalk Technical LeadQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- CCAppian BPM DeveloperNSW