MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
We visited Crucial's home turf to see what was coming.
We had a look at what was new in Patriot's suite at Computex 2017
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
ROCCAT's new headphones, keyboard, lap-based gaming thing and mouse.
A gallery of Team Group's Computex display including specs and performance figures.
While Computex in 2017 couldn't match the 2016 show for case mods, what was on offer was certainly impressive.
Here's what eight SSDs in RAID 0 looks like on the new Core i9 platform.
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
Computex 2017 has kicked of in Taipei again. This is a major trade show that focuses on all things related to the PC and the components (right down to the silicon chips) and peripherals that are associated with them.
Intel is making good on a CES promise to launch a computer that is small enough to fit inside your wallet or purse. At Computex on Tuesday, it showed off the first Compute Card systems.
HTC will launch a wireless version of the Vive virtual reality headset in early 2018.
Dell's Inspiron 27 7000 breaks many AiO stereotypes with its game-ready Ryzen-Radeon configurations and upgradable design.
4 lucky winners will be selected from a pool of all eligible entries and take home one of the following prizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel's Core i9 and X299 enable crazy RAID configurations for a price
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Intel's modular Compute Card puts a PC in your pocket
- HTC's Vive VR headset will use WiGig to ditch its cumbersome cables
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCSenior Big Data EngineerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther