AirPlay 2 is now available on Sonos, so sounds from any app on iOS devices can be streamed directly to Sonos.
Melbourne Order dominated the Season 1 finals of Gfinity Elite Series Australia - but what happens now?
This weekend saw the first season of the inaugural Gfinity Elite Series Australia reach its conclusion, with Melbourne Order walking away with the lion’s share of the $225,000 Season 1 prize pool.
The first season of the Gfinity Elite Series Australia came to a close this weekend, with Melbourne Order taking home trophies across the board.
This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
The League of Legends Oceanic Pro League walked away with their first Rift Rivals win, beating out the competition this week at Sydney's State Theater. Here's a look at the night as it happened.
Samsung has officially set a date for the debut of its next Galaxy Note smartphone, sending out a teaser and invitations to press.
We spoke with Allen Kao, Synology’s CTO, and came away with several key insights about the how the company is tacking AI in 2018 and more.
TEG and ESL have added the Overwatch Contenders Season 2 Finals to the growing roster of esports events due to take place at the upcoming inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
Riot Games has inked a multi-year deal for the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League Finals to headline the Melbourne Esports Open until 2022.
E3 2018, the biggest week in video game news, is here. If you're short on time, we've rounded up the biggest announcements and trailers.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Computex is Asia's biggest tech tradeshow and this year's event was filled to the brim with unexpected surprises and interesting innovations. Here are six pieces of tech that caught our eye:
The company's first mesh router wasn't the only bit of hardware Synology brought to this year's Computex.
Computex has a fierce reputation for showing off weird and interesting PC cases and Computex 2018 didn't disappoint.
G.Skill have shown off a slightly-different interpretation of RGB-enabled memory modules at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
In the era of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), more and more major tech brands are being caught out when it comes to cloud-based storage solutions – and their customers are paying the price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 4 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 5 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
- In Pictures: Gfinity Elite Series Australia Season 1 Grand Finals
- Samsung sets a date for Galaxy Note 9 reveal
- Upcoming Overwatch Contenders Finals set for Melbourne Esports Open
- League of Legends to headline Melbourne's first Esports Open
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?