Tile has announced the release of its Siri Shortcuts integration.
Bose has announced the availability of its noise-masking Sleepbuds.
Swann has released 4K Ultra HD CCTV surveillance systems for home and small businesses across Australia.
Oppo has announced that a new "supercharged" version of the Find X will now be available in Australia.
Huawei’s FreeBuds are more modest than they are meaningfully-innovative.
If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
The new iPhone XR features Apple's first Liquid Retina Display. Here's what you need to know about it.
Credit where it’s due, it really does feel like HP did their homework with the new OMEN Reactor gaming mouse.
Even if they didn't quite break through the $2000 barrier like some local analysts expected them to, the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR are still set to be Apple's most expensive iPhones yet.
The iPhone XS can be thought of as an upgrade to the iPhone X, and just enough of one to catch the eye of those who skipped last year's model.
Don’t let the price and specs fool you into thinking it’s as big of a downgrade as you might think.
A free update will let you make phone calls, set multiple timers, and use Siri Shortcuts.
Apple announced three new iPhones with a new A12 Bionic processor along with release dates for iOS 12 and macOS Mojave.
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tile expands integration capabilities with Siri
- Bose launches new Sleepbuds
- Swann launches Voice Control via Google Assistant for 4K DVR Series
- Oppo announce supercharged Find X
- Apple's new iPhone XS and XS Max are set to be the company's most expensive yet
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?