First seen at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, MagHive marries up technology capable of tracking your essentials with software designed to remind you to do so and a delightfully modular hardware design.
Gadgets - Features
Fitbit are doubling down on the smartwatch category with their cheaper, more mass-market Fitbit Versa. But how does it compare to last year’s Fitbit Ionic?
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Ahead of the launch of their latest flagship phone, we paid a visit to Oppo's factory just outside of Shenzhen, China for a behind-the-scenes look at how they produce and test their products.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
Apple is said to be working on a new kind of display technology. Here's why you should be excited about it.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Buying local can often be a point of pride for Australian customers when it comes to groceries, so why not headphones? We sat down and spent some time with Perth-based earphone company Audiofly’s latest range of wireless headphones to see how they st...
With a new year, comes a new generation of true wireless contenders. Here’s an overview of what to expect from each of them.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
Not sure what all the fuss is about? Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and how some of them compare to the baseline Google Home?
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 5 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony confirm Xperia Ear Duo for Australian market
- Huawei gear up to refresh smartwatch offering with eSim
- Google tipped to reveal 'Pixel smartwatch'
- Samsung’s QuickDrive promises to cuts laundry time in half
- Reach New Levels of Clean with Samsung’s Powerstick Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?