Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Gadgets - Features
Buying local can often be a point of pride for Australian customers when it comes to groceries, so why not headphones? We sat down and spent some time with Perth-based earphone company Audiofly’s latest range of wireless headphones to see how they st...
With a new year, comes a new generation of true wireless contenders. Here’s an overview of what to expect from each of them.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
Not sure what all the fuss is about? Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and how some of them compare to the baseline Google Home?
When it comes to cool and neat new gadgets, CES is like a jungle. Here are twenty cool discoveries we made during the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow.
With any industry-defining trade show like CES, there’s an inevitable tendency to try and find winners. The companies or products who rose above the fray and emerged as something that everyone at the event could find the time and desire to express an...
As with every CES, this year's consumer electronics mecca was a maelstrom of news, reveals and exciting discoveries. No matter how diligently of an effort you made to trawl its eleven venues - encountering everything from AI to robotics to smart home...
On the eve of this year's CES in Las Vegas, the tradeshow's best and brightest gathered for an early showcase to journalists and industry figures. Here are our favorite discoveries of this year's CES Unveiled.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Tokyo is home to many fascinating temples and shrines however if you want to visit a shrine with a difference head on over to Akihabara’s Kando Myojin Shrine. Not only is it one of the Shinto religion’s most important temples - and stunningly beautif...
With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up b...
Amazon's voice-activated digital assistant Alexa is learning new skills right and left. In fact, she can now deliver the latest tech news from Computerworld.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
3D printing is the way of the future and it’s only getting more accessible.
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HomePod review roundup: 'Room filling,' 'best-in-class' sound, but Siri is 'embarrassingly inadequate'
- Razer roll out studio-grade Serien Elite microphone
- Garmin Introduces the Approach X10
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTAccount ManagerSA
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM Greenfield implemenationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - Level 2/3NSW
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCSQL Server Reports DeveloperQLD
- CC.Net Integration Lead DeveloperNSW
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTSitecore - Full Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTMobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperVIC