When it comes to cool and neat new gadgets, CES is like a jungle. Here are twenty cool discoveries we made during the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow.
Gadgets - Features
With any industry-defining trade show like CES, there’s an inevitable tendency to try and find winners. The companies or products who rose above the fray and emerged as something that everyone at the event could find the time and desire to express an...
As with every CES, this year's consumer electronics mecca was a maelstrom of news, reveals and exciting discoveries. No matter how diligently of an effort you made to trawl its eleven venues - encountering everything from AI to robotics to smart home...
On the eve of this year's CES in Las Vegas, the tradeshow's best and brightest gathered for an early showcase to journalists and industry figures. Here are our favorite discoveries of this year's CES Unveiled.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Tokyo is home to many fascinating temples and shrines however if you want to visit a shrine with a difference head on over to Akihabara’s Kando Myojin Shrine. Not only is it one of the Shinto religion’s most important temples - and stunningly beautif...
With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up b...
Amazon's voice-activated digital assistant Alexa is learning new skills right and left. In fact, she can now deliver the latest tech news from Computerworld.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
3D printing is the way of the future and it’s only getting more accessible.
Here are some of the most unique (read: weird and useless) inventions of this year…
It looks like Apple may have the fastest laptop on the market, solar shingles will be THE hottest thing of 2017 and there's lots of holiday shopping options for gadget geeks.
What happens when you marry fingerprint readers and RFID chips with guns? You get a smarter gun. And Sony rolls out a virtual reality setup that might just hit the sweet spot in terms of price and performance.
PC World headed on over to Japan for CEATEC. Here’s a quick round-up of some of the cool and odd things we got to see and try. Expect robots. Of all sizes and persuasions!
Successful gaming apps appeal to neurotransmitters in our brains that make us feel happy and connected -- and make us want to come back for more. It’s possible to design to business applications and activities that have the same effect.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- CES 2018: BLOCKS shows off their modular smartwatch
- CES 2018: PITAKA debut MagHive smart reminder tech
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Belkin
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Jabra
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerWA
- FTLead Project Manager, Transformation, Refurbishment & UpgradesOther
- CCSenior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare WorkspaceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Financial ServicesVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTLead Developer - AndroidNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCUser Experience DesignerSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- TPSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager | 12mth ContractOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- TPJunior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTest Analyst - AGILE- CMS/Digital/Web projectsOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCData ArchitectWA