Nura has announced a series of free software upgrades to the Nuraphone headphones.
Gadgets - News
Navman has announced its 2018 range, which includes the EZY450LMT, the MY690LMMT and the Drive Duo SUV.
As previously teased, Microsoft have now officially announced the Surface Go.
Plantronics have announced its Plantronics BackBeat Go 600 Series.
Navman has unveiled its 2018 MiVUE dash cam range.
Camera startup Light are said to be eyeing an expansion into the smartphone space, teasing a concept phone with nine lenses.
For the first time, Amazon’s annual shopping event, Prime Day, will come to Australia, with the day starting on 16 July 12pm AEST and ending at midnight on 17 July.
Juniper Research has found that the adoption of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant will be a key factor behind smart home growth, with 275 million voice assistant devices used to control smart homes by 2023.
Nvidia has announced that they'll finally be bringing their Nvidia Shield TV streaming device to the Australian market.
Designed for avid photographers and drone enthusiasts who require durable and high-performance media capture solutions, Western Digital is rolling out the all new My Passport Wireless SSD in Australia.
Tile have expanded their popular range of Bluetooth trackers with the new Tile Style, which the company say "blends form and function to ensure you can always find your phone, wallet, bag or even pet."
Kogan has announced the launch of Kogan SmarterHome, making smart home technology more affordable and accessible.
Belkin has announced the availability of the 15,000 mAh variety within their popular Pocket Power range.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Suunto has announced the Suunto 9, a multi-sport GPS watch designed for athletes who demand the best from their sports watch.
"If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nura G2 Introduces Active Noise Cancelling
- Navman introduces 2018 GPS range
- Microsoft debut cheaper Surface Go tablet
- Plantronics Announce Backbeat Go 600 Wireless Headphones
- Navman releases 2018 MiVUE Dash Cam range
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?