Though HoloLens 2 is more-affordable and capable than its predecessor was, it’d be a mistake to see it as anything but a double-down on Microsoft’s first effort at building a holographic computer for the masses.
Gadgets - News
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ might improve one of the most annoying parts of the smartwatch experience: charging them.
We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Sony Mobile has teamed up with camera startup Light.
Alongside four new Samsung Galaxy smartphones and the company's first foldable, Samsung also announced a refresh of its true wireless earbuds at their latest Unpacked press conference.
LG has reportedly scuttled plans to produce a foldable smartphone that would compete with the likes of Huawei and Samsung.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ aren't due to be officially announced until the 20th of February but there's plenty of info about the new flagship handsets (and Samsung's first foldable) that's already doing the rounds.
While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
The Lumini Skincare Assistant uses a multi-spectral camera and AI-based face detection and light correction algorithms to analyse a customer's skin.
Jaybird have announced a follow-up to their Jaybird Run true wireless earbuds, the Jaybird Run XT.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
Jabra has added to their enterprise-focused Evolve lineup of earbuds with the Evolve 65ts.
Ecovacs has unveiled two new additions to its lineup of smart cleaning robots.
Nura have officially unveiled their second product at this year's CES, the NuraLoop earbuds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What does HoloLens 2 mean for Mixed Reality VR?
- Samsung are finally addressing one of my biggest pet peeves about smartwatches
- MWC 2019: Sony and Light strike up new partnership
- Samsung move on from IconX and introduce the Galaxy Buds
- LG to pass on foldable smartphones (for now)
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?