Belkin have introduced three new wireless charging accessories to the Australian market.
Gadgets - News
DJI have shown off their latest Ronin gimbal at Sydney's MetExpo 2019.
As part of this year's Prime Day deals, Australians can now snag themselves one of Mobvoi's TicWatch wearables for cheap.
Huawei are partnering with Vodafone and Telstra to gift a free smartwatch to P30 and P30 Pro buyers.
Sonos' initial pair of multi-assistant smart speakers have finally gotten the Google Assistant integration promised at launch.
Huawei have doubled down on the premium smartwatch space - introducing the new 46mm Active Edition and 42mm Elegant Edition versions of their Watch GT smartwatch.
Fujifilm Australia launched the Instax Mini LiPlay today, a hybrid instant camera capable of printing both photos taken on the device and from smartphones via a companion app.
Jabra have debuted a nifty and new intelligent conferencing product for businesses: the Jabra PanaCast.
SteelSeries are bringing a new budget gaming headset to Australian gamers.
With over a billion users, iOS is one of the biggest consumer operating systems in the world. Here's how it's going to change your iPhone and iPad this fall.
Belkin are introducing a nifty-looking wireless power bank designed for use with the Apple Watch.
Amazon have introduced the Echo Show 5 to their burgeoning line-up of Alexa-powered smart displays.
Undeterred by the tech news maelstrom of Computex, Apple has refreshed the iPod Touch
Building on the strengths of last year’s ROG Delta headphones, ASUS have now looked to draw additional audiophiles to their ecosystem with the new ROG Theta and Theta Electret gaming headphones.
As previously promised, Telstra have officially brought HTC's 5G Hub to the Australian market.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
- DJI debut Ronin-SC gimbal
- Tic-Tock: Moboi's Wear OS smartwatches are on sale
- Huawei renew their Watch GT giveaway for all new P30 and P30 Pro buys
- Australian Sonos One and Beam owners can finally use the Google Assistant on them
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?