Amazon's Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are now available to customers in Australia
Gadgets - News
Only a few weeks after Apple announced their second generation AirPods, Beats are now following up with their first effort: the PowerBeats Pro.
The accessory that allows you to turn any speaker into an Amazon Echo is now available in Australia.
Though HoloLens 2 is more-affordable and capable than its predecessor was, it’d be a mistake to see it as anything but a double-down on Microsoft’s first effort at building a holographic computer for the masses.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ might improve one of the most annoying parts of the smartwatch experience: charging them.
We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Sony Mobile has teamed up with camera startup Light.
Alongside four new Samsung Galaxy smartphones and the company's first foldable, Samsung also announced a refresh of its true wireless earbuds at their latest Unpacked press conference.
LG has reportedly scuttled plans to produce a foldable smartphone that would compete with the likes of Huawei and Samsung.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ aren't due to be officially announced until the 20th of February but there's plenty of info about the new flagship handsets (and Samsung's first foldable) that's already doing the rounds.
While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
The Lumini Skincare Assistant uses a multi-spectral camera and AI-based face detection and light correction algorithms to analyse a customer's skin.
Jaybird have announced a follow-up to their Jaybird Run true wireless earbuds, the Jaybird Run XT.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon expand Australian offering with Echo Link and Echo Link Amp
- The new Beats PowerBeats Pro might be the true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
- What does HoloLens 2 mean for Mixed Reality VR?
- Samsung are finally addressing one of my biggest pet peeves about smartwatches
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?