Apple's top-end tablet hardware was already workplace worthy, but iOS still required some workarounds for things to go smoothly. iOS 11 may change that when it arrives later this year.
Gadgets - News
Griffin still won't commit to a date to release Windows 10 support for its PowerMate control knob, which probably inspired Microsoft's Surface Dial.
Videoconferencing can help firms save money, do more and better integrate their plans. So can digital transformation. But both have to be done right.
Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
Anyone who owns two HoloLenses can now offer a third-person view of augmented reality, thanks to a project that Microsoft released on Monday.
Computerworld puts the Ultimaker 3 fused-filament 3D printer through its paces -- in 30 seconds.
Our tech trio takes a look at the latest in solar tech -- panels being installed on water -- checks in on the state of VR and offers kudos to the new Super Bowl champs.
Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 is one superfast laptop that can work with HTC's Vive and Oculus Rift headsets.
Rumor has it that iOS 10.3 is giving us a new Theater Mode for texting while at the movies. But will this feature cause more harm than good?
After years without any meaningful changes, Google has finally upgraded its Voice apps across all platforms and promises it will release regular updates going forward.
Mozilla yesterday unveiled a new logo for the company and foundation that includes typographical elements of a standard URL.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
Starship Technologies, a company that builds autonomous delivery robots, has signed deals with two meal delivery companies set to launch as soon as next month.
The Department of Defense is testing Perdix, autonomous micro-drones capable of collective decision-making and adaptive formation flying.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
- HoloLens Spectator View makes it easier to show off AR creations
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTInstructional Designer - Digital, e-Learning, GovOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js | Knockout |QLD
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTContract ManagerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTLevel 2 Network EngineerOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW