We've been playing with the Xiro Xplorer drone for some time. The 'V' designation means that it comes with the impressive camera gimbal.
Gadgets - News
Online user community 3D Hubs has published its third annual 3D Printer Guide for 2017, based on reviews from 8,624 verified 3D printer owners of 513 different 3D printer models. Only 14 made it to the top.
The sky's not falling, but apparently the GoPro Karma drone is. Send it back.
Snapnator.com has developed a USB-C to magnetic charger adapter that addresses the lack of Apple's popular MagSafe charging port on new MacBook Pros.
Google's Daydream View virtual reality headset will start shipping on Nov. 10 for US$79.
What happens when Apple rolls out updated laptops with all new hardware and features? One of Apple's biggest fans blows a fuse (and the other buys one).
The Moto 360 second edition and Sport models also get an update that fixes pairing issues with iPhone 7 and brings the latest security patches.
Android TV users can now get PlayStation Vue on their device of choice.
A robot being developed by Blue Ocean Robotics uses ultraviolet light to disinfect rooms.
It's hardware day as our tech trio looks into smart guns, a new virtual reality setup from Sony and the nifty Lenovo Yoga Book. (Look ma! No keyboard!)
Possibly the best low-cost consumer 3D printer, XYZprinting’s inexpensive unit delivers the ability to create good quality models in a short amount of time.
Co-founder Frank Azor has fond memories of Alienware's early days. It was a wild time of building kick-ass PCs, gaming, lots of sci-fi shows and generally, having a good time.
Microsoft is expanding the reach of its HoloLens augmented reality headgear to six new countries around the world.
Fitbit's newest wearable is ideal for fashionistas and swimmers.
Sony formally unveiled its N wearable on Thursday night, complete with a digital assistant named Nigel. You can't buy it, but you may try it if you sign up for Sony's beta program.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WalabotDIY, the 3D Imaging Tool That Gives Consumers ‘Superman-Vision’, Launches Today in Australia
- Google Certifies Insta360 Pro as First ‘Street View Auto Ready’ Camera
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
- Anki Arrives In Oz
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTData ModellingACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++QLD
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FT.Net Developer- Active Baseline Clearance RequiredOther
- FTHFC Capacity Planner | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Data Centre OperatorOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- CCIntel Active Directory SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD