Three different charger designs indicate Samsung may branch out beyond the flat disc design that it currently sells.
Gadgets - News
The $49 country-specific watch bands probably aren't reason enough to fly to South America, but they sure are snazzy.
Harry Potter fans, take note: Scientists have made an object "disappear" using a cloaking device similar in many ways to the invisibility cloak imagined by author J.K. Rowling.
This week Brad Chacos, Alaina Yee and Gordon Mah Ung talk Nvidia's new budget wonder and yes, AMD has fixed the RX-480. Also: Rate My Budget Rig.
It’s like having the sun in your pocket.
Good news! If you buy an Oculus Rift VR headset, you'll receive it in just a few days now.
Looking for something different in home audio gear? This speaker/light show fits the bill.
In 20 years, there will be more robots than humans, people will date through avatars and drones will deliver pizzas. That's the vision many Americans have of the future, according to a new survey.
Your USB drive isn't slow because you have too much stuff on it. It's slow because it uses a slow storage format like FAT32 or exFAT. You can re-format it to NTFS to get faster write times, but there is a catch.
Although virtual reality may have failed to succeed in past decades, the technology currently holds enormous potential in several fields. The future of virtual reality, or VR, is poised to change the way we shop, experience, view, communicate and eve...
Apple TV's tvOS 2 grants new powers to Siri and takes the hassle out of app sign-ins
Razer's new HDK2 looks like a direct competitor to the Oculus Rift—at least on paper.
Intrigued by the Oculus Rift or the HTC Vive, but leery of the cost? Turns out you don't have to spend big bucks to try VR. Executive Editor Ken Mingis and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw hash out the details.
Scientists with the U.S. Navy are working to develop an augmented reality display for divers' helmets.
Intel’s world-record-holding drone performance, Drone 100, will be making its local debut as part of Vivid Sydney. The drones will showcase different shapes and colours to reveal bespoke animation designed specifically for the Sydney performance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
- HoloLens Spectator View makes it easier to show off AR creations
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProcurement Specialist - ITQLD
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystOther
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |VIC
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther