The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ might improve one of the most annoying parts of the smartwatch experience: charging them.
Gadgets - News
We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Sony Mobile has teamed up with camera startup Light.
Alongside four new Samsung Galaxy smartphones and the company's first foldable, Samsung also announced a refresh of its true wireless earbuds at their latest Unpacked press conference.
LG has reportedly scuttled plans to produce a foldable smartphone that would compete with the likes of Huawei and Samsung.
In what is presumably a bid to avoid being buried by bigger news, Samsung has announced the Galaxy Tab S5e a few days ahead of their Unpacked press conference.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ aren't due to be officially announced until the 20th of February but there's plenty of info about the new flagship handsets (and Samsung's first foldable) that's already doing the rounds.
While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
The Lumini Skincare Assistant uses a multi-spectral camera and AI-based face detection and light correction algorithms to analyse a customer's skin.
Jaybird have announced a follow-up to their Jaybird Run true wireless earbuds, the Jaybird Run XT.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
Jabra has added to their enterprise-focused Evolve lineup of earbuds with the Evolve 65ts.
Ecovacs has unveiled two new additions to its lineup of smart cleaning robots.
Nura have officially unveiled their second product at this year's CES, the NuraLoop earbuds.
If you expected HyperX to break from their tradition of serving up cheaper alternatives to Razer products, CES 2019 might leave you disappointed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
- Vale Google Home Mini, Hello Google Nest Mini
- Google revamp the Pixel Buds
- Tile are now letting you turn anything into a Bluetooth tracker
- Microsoft go true wireless with Surface Earbuds
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?