Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
Gadgets - News
Don't like being tethered to a PC for VR? Tether the PC to you.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
The Trainerbot is a smart ping pong robot that aims to take your skills to the next level.
The update breaks a hack that allowed Oculus games on non-Oculus headsets, but is the company really reneging on a promise, as some have suggested?
Here's what it's like to use Google's augmented reality-enabled platform, Project Tango, in your everyday life.
People queue up to use it wherever they see it.
Google made clear its plans to take on Amazon's Echo, go big on VR, and make texting both more expressive and less reliant on thought.
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
Google’s ready to kick Control+C and Control+V to the curb – the company on Thursday announced new APIs and enterprise partnerships today at its annual I/O developer conference, designed to simplify common workflows and make its Google Apps product l...
In the middle of its annual developer conference, Google let attendees get a closer-than-usual look at the company's autonomous car.
Google's Daydream looks awfully similar to the Oculus Rift, from the headset to the controller to the software itself.
Pebble's third-party smartstrap support allows for cool features like GPS.
Virtual reality and artificial intelligence -- as well as cars, drones and other self-driving gizmos -- are expected to get big play at this week's Google I/O developer's conference.
A Tag Heuer Carrera watch that was presented to Swedish Formula One racing driver, Ronnie Peterson, in 1972 by the grandson of company founder Edouard Heuer, has sold for a record price at the Sotheby’s auction house in London. The 18ct gold watch or...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
- HoloLens Spectator View makes it easier to show off AR creations
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst (Cognos/TM1)Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD