In this episode of The Full Nerd the gang discusses PCWorld's Core i9 review, building an Xbox One X PC, and the first 32-bit consumer sound card before declaring a graphics card state of emergency.
Gadgets - Opinions
Millennials are spending more, not less, time with their PCs than before. Studies indicate that the average time spent on a PC has gone up by 12 minutes since 2012. In addition, consumers are spending twice as much time watching movies and TV shows o...
Punchlines such as “the world’s thinnest” or “the world’s first” may sound great initially, but upon closer scrutiny, they can often prove to be damaging. Frequently coined by marketing departments whose main aim is to send out quick, simplistic and ...
In this week's War of the Worlds, we debate topics including: Can Alexa and Siri be frenemies? Has China found the answer to stupid drone tricks? Watch us hash it out here.
An entire anti-drone industry is emerging. These new tools will enable drone detection, tracking, identification, disabling, and even hacking and hijacking the drones as they fly.
Catching 'em all would be much easier, and way more fun, if the Apple Watch was involved.
Forget about all the hype, when you actually experience VR you understand why the technology is special.
Systems will shrink so small that they can be embedded into an electronic contact lens. Talk about a vision for the future.
Most people shouldn't buy an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive yet. Virtual reality is amazing, but it's still an expensive first-generation product with kinks and software support to work out.
Jon, Melissa, and Gordon discuss Nvidia's new super Pascal GPU, how cool HTC Vive is, and Surface Hub.
In the first half of the 20th Century, a wide range of futurists, science fiction writers and others predicted what life would be like in the Year 2000 and beyond. I'm here to tell you that future has arrived -- and it's better than envisioned.
According to a survey from MobileMuster, Australians are pretty good at hoarding their old phones rather than throwing them out and getting them recycled. The upcoming apocalypse, stuff coming back into fashion, and prop pieces or ‘art’, were some of...
Lifelogging and lifestreaming got a boost from wearable computing and the quantified self at International CES this week. Welcome to the future.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Certifies Insta360 Pro as First ‘Street View Auto Ready’ Camera
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
- Anki Arrives In Oz
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTProject Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther