X-Bows second ergonomic keyboard improves on the original in almost every way.
Gadgets - Reviews
As opposed to Samsung’s X5 SSD, the T7 veers much closer to the template laid out by the T5.
The Dyson V11 Outsize is expensive and overkill but that’s okay.
The PowerWatch Series 2 lacks high-tech looks and breadth of functionality but tries to make up for it with seemingly endless battery life and rugged durability.
If you’re looking for a webcam to put at the center of your next video capture setup, the StreamCam is superb way to go.
If you yearn for the aesthetics of the Apple Watch and can get down with the notion of only having to charge your smartwatch every two weeks, the Amazfit GTS is easy to recommend.
The Pebble i345 may merely be a variation on last year’s M350, but it’s still a great match for Apple’s tablet.
The material design or software isn’t as clean and polished as comparable offerings from Razer or Logitech but the important stuff? The Rat Air gets it right.
I’m not ready to call Samsung’s Galaxy Buds+ the kind of true wireless earphones that you should rush out and buy but, at the same time, I can’t imagine anyone being particularly disappointed by them.
The Rode NT-USB Mini is an entry-level microphone that lives up to the legacy of the brand, even if it rarely surprises.
Convert your dumb deadbolt into a Wi-Fi-connected smart lock for less.
The Braava Jet M6 mop looks the part dressed in a white curved shell with a shimmering circular ice white and navy blue status light. Everything feels like premium iRobot - from the robot to the charging station to the app.
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GoPro spin off their lighting mod into its own act: the Zeus Mini
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- The roadtrip-ready Echo Auto finally comes to Australia
- HyperX's budget-friendly Cloud Stinger Core headsets now come with 7.1 surround sound
- Best Click Frenzy Deals: Apple, Telstra, Samsung and More
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?