Oxygenating your wine isn't a bad thing. But the Velv attacks a delicate science with a bludgeon.
Gadgets - Reviews
Drones are fast becoming commoditised which is amazing considering the technology behind them. Even the little ones manage to stay impressively stable in a strong wind.
Once you’ve had a Carolina-style smoked pork BBQ you’ll want to keep having it. This smoker cooker is the best electric smoker we’ve seen. So if you need a meat smoker, a barbecue grill, a smoker grill or even a charcoal grill check out this Bradley ...
This is an inconvenient smart home controller married to a poor-quality speaker.
Yes, you can finally relive the Battle of Yavin with these fighting Star Wars drones.
So we may have got a bit excited at the announcement of this device from Plox. But it’s quite natural to regress to a small child when something like this comes along. Yes it’s a levitating Death Star speaker and yes you (and/or your kids) will proba...
Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote review: A peppier processor makes this streamer worthwhile
Picking the best low-cost media streamer just got a lot more complicated.
We’ve seen a few VR headsets for phones lately – they simply hold onto your phone and allow it to access what was until today a small world of VR videos and a few apps. Google’s Daydream View VR system is a headset plus a Bluetooth wand which finally...
Stuck on a Christmas present? This could be perfect.
Australians have a relationship with hot summers and air conditioning that few developed countries can appreciate. And yet it looks like it’s the Russians who have come up with an innovative solution to hot homes and offices.
Big external battery has a lot of ports and holds a lot of juice.
Lithium-ion-based battery can fully charge a 12-inch MacBook.
USB-C battery underperforms by every measure.
The new Apple Watch models still require charging every night, but early reviewers found the screens much brighter, and performance snappier too.
Once iOS 10 is on your iPhone, putting watchOS 3 on your Apple Watch is a no brainer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- IBM's hub for wearables could have you out of the hospital faster
- HoloLens Spectator View makes it easier to show off AR creations
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther
- FTLead Network EngineerOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- CCRegional Coordinator - TelcoVIC