Livescribe's smartpen has been around for a while now, and it has proven to be quite a useful gadget, especially for professionals who still like to take down handwritten notes. It was originally released for Apple devices, but the Livescribe 3 smart...
Gadgets - Reviews
If you’ve ever wanted a flash drive that can be used on both Android and iOS devices, the PhotoFast iFlash Evo Plus is for you. It’s a 16-128GB stick (we’re looking at the 16GB here) that contains not only full-sized USB 3.0, but also micro-USB and L...
The Jawbone UP2 experience is different to that of many other activity tracking devices we’ve seen. It’s a wristband rather than a wristwatch, but a wristband without a dedicated screen. You can’t glance at it to see your progress and there are no bu...
The Surge is the cream of Fitbit’s crop of fitness tracking devices. It’s a relatively large smartwatch which incorporates a ton of features that make it do more than just track steps and elevation. In particular, it has GPS, and it also includes a b...
Imation's Link Power Drive serves double duty as an external, on-the-go storage device and portable battery charger for an iPhone. It comes in useful when you want to carry extra music and video files with you, which you can then play directly off th...
The Yeelight LightStrip works via Bluetooth, which means it's quite simple to use, and you can access it from any Android or iOS device on which you have its app installed. There is no major configuration process required except to pair the lightstri...
We’ve seen wireless drives from the likes of Seagate and Western Digital before, both of which allow you to connect mobile devices so that you can access more content than you would otherwise be able to while on the road. This little Qnap QGenie that...
Being able to track your daily level of activity is the first step towards maintaining a healthy (or healthier) lifestyle. Gadgets such as a simple Fitbit are a good entry point because they can measure steps in real-time and allow you to set daily g...
It's the gadget nobody needs and everybody wants. Like the iPad, most people don't yet know how a smartwatch will benefit them and if the hefty investment is worth their time.
The answer to all your floor-cleaning chores is not Miele’s Scout RX1 robot vacuum cleaner, but it can help keep a lid on the accumulation of dust when used in the proper manner. It’s a typical-looking ‘roomba-style’ vacuum with plenty of smarts, and...
Mophie's Juice Pack Plus case for the iPhone 6 makes the phone bigger and heavier, but it provides the thing we all crave most: extra battery life. Using the Mophie case, you can run the iPhone 6 for over twice as long as you're used to before having...
The Sound Blaster E5 can be used as a portable, external amplifier for a smartphone or tablet, or as a sound card for a notebook or desktop PC. It’s primarily aimed at those of you who want to get a little more audio oomph out of your mobile devices ...
The Lenco PlayConnect is a device that you can use to connect your existing stereo system to your home network. It can work on its own in this fashion, or it can be used as part of a multi-room sound system with Lenco’s wireless speaker products (the...
Rapoo's thin, E9090P wireless keyboard features a touchpad on the right side, making it a good model to consider if you want to control a media centre computer from the comfort of your lounge. It adds a bit of convenience that we haven't seen in othe...
Expectations around our Sydney office weren’t very high when we took possession of Samsung’s Gear VR headset. Even though we had a keen interest to see what Samsung's teaming with Oculus has come up with for this consumer offering of virtual reality,...
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WalabotDIY, the 3D Imaging Tool That Gives Consumers ‘Superman-Vision’, Launches Today in Australia
- Google Certifies Insta360 Pro as First ‘Street View Auto Ready’ Camera
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
- Anki Arrives In Oz
- Griffin's PowerMate is the Surface Dial dead-ringer that's trapped in Mac land
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Service Consultant / Incident Management - TelcoOther
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital/WealthOther
- TPSupport Java RoleNSW
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTRisk Specialist - 6 month contractOther
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT