The Light Keeps Us Safe has entered early access on Steam. We took the first person survival game for a quick spin to see how it’s shaping up and came away intrigued.
Intel Extreme Masters is returning to Sydney on May 3-5, 2019.
Perhaps-unsurprisingly given the franchises’ impending expansion into the mobile space, it turns out that the best version of Diablo 3 is the one you can take with you.
Trade Media has announces the launch of the first Australia Games Awards.
Reigns: Game of Thrones nails its source material’s ongoing ideation on the relationship between decisions and consequences in short bursts.
Announced earlier this year alongside a new partnership with the AFL, the rosters for each team competing in the 2018 League of Origin have now been officially announced.
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey’s world and characters lack the heart found in Origins but if you’ve dropped off the series in recent years and are after an epic in the most classical sense of the word, it’s a trek well-worth taking.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, will launch its second season on Saturday 3rd November.
Turtle Beach has announced that it will be the Official Partner of the Blast Pro Series Copenhagen tournament.
World of Warships have introduced submarines, available in the new Terror of the Deep operation.
PAX Australia 2018, as it happened.
We caught up with Devolver Digital co-founder Graeme Struthers at this year’s PAX Australia to chat about what’s changed in the nine years since Devolver Digital found its footing.
We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
Here are our highlights when it comes to the video games that we saw at this year’s PAX Australia:
PAX Australia always delivers a surplus of incredible talent from the local cosplay community. Here are our favorites.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
These are the best games we've played in the last year.
There are countless trends competing for attention in the gaming notebook and laptop space but not all of them are either useful or benefit the core gaming experience. A modern gaming laptop can be expensive so the last thing gamers want in a PC is gimmicks. What they do want is real-world value and extra-utility.
Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel Extreme Masters Sydney returns for the third consecutive year in 2019
- Inaugural Australian Games Awards to be held on December 19
- Australia's best League of Legends players assemble for the 2018 League of Origin
- Gfinity launches Elite Series Season 2
- Turtle Beach becomes official Blast Pro Series Copenhagen partner
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?