Valve has partnered with iFixit to make replacement parts for the Steam Deck (and other hardware) available for DIY repair jobs.
The Steam Deck's success will hinge on Proton, a Valve technology that lets Windows games run on Linux. Here's what you need to know.
Wizards of the Coast and Mwave are giving away a custom Magic: The Gathering Kamigawa-themed PC worth $6,299.
A few lucky YouTubers have initial hardware and gameplay impressions of the Steam Deck, Valve's portable gaming PC.
We now have a solid release date for Ghostwire: Tokyo for PC and PlayStation 5.
You still get six months free if you buy eligible audio products like HomePod, AirPods, or Beats headphones.
An update to the Steam beta client now shows a game's installation size before you start downloading it. Finally!
Satya Nadella tries to distract investors wondering about the state of its HoloLens business by positioning the metaverse against Microsoft's proposed purchase of Activision Blizzard. It mostly works.
Mere weeks after Microsoft revealed a game-changing bid for Activision Blizzard, rival Sony is buying Bungie—the studio behind Destiny and Halo—for $3.6 billion. What does that mean for PC gamers?
Square Enix has launched an Oceania Data Center and once again resumed sales of Final Fantasy 14 Online Starter and Complete Editions.
RTX or bust.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fortnite returns to the iPhone (sort of) courtesy Xbox Cloud Gaming
- This real-life “aimbot” uses a physical mouse to cheat at shooting games
- Bethesda’s classic Elder Scrolls games arrive on Steam—for free
- We tested 22 different RPGs on the Steam Deck
- Steam Deck’s first major update adds a lock screen, Windows 11 support
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?