While the new ROG Phone 3 doesn’t seem like it’s going to crack the category wide open, the parts of the pitch it gets right suggests the niche won’t be going anywhere for a while yet.
Razer's Blackshark esports gaming headset is getting a rework.
While many businesses are struggling from economic disruption brought on by the pandemic, gaming and esports have instead been thriving.
The Razer Huntsman Mini is compact, cutting edge and not all that interested in compromise.
Carrion finds a fresh-yet-familiar kind of fun within the process of translating superficial tropes of the genre into something more tangible and meaty.
Lead designer Paweł Kowalewski says that discussions about the next Shadow Warrior began two or three months after the launch of the second.
Weird West might be developer WolfEye Studios’ debut title but it’s certainly not lacking for ambition.
After showing them off at this year's CES, Samsung are bringing their curviest gaming montors yet to Australia.
Google's alternative to Apple Arcade is finally available to customers outside the United States.
The enormous popularity of last year’s World of Warcraft: Classic looms large over the impending release of Shadowlands but Shadowlands production manager Patrick Dawson says the development team behind the game isn’t daunted.
RTX or bust.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
- GeForce NOW is coming soon to Australia
- How to use ‘Hey Spotify’ voice commands in the Spotify iOS app
- Game on: Apple Arcade bolsters its library with classic App Store favs
- HyperX join forces with Empress Gaming to support equality among gamers
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Oppo A74 5G review: A smartphone that redefines 'entry level'
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?