Despite more than a few high-profile duds, 2017 still managed to offer up a surprisingly robust catalog of games for both enthusiasts and casuals alike.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
The ability to take Skyrim with you might not initially sound awe-inspiring but, in reality, that disconnect serves to breathes new life into something that’s fast become a classic.
The Xbox One X changes the conversation around console gaming - even if the selective software lineup remains a potential deal-breaker for platform-jumpers.
Though plenty of compromises have been made in this Faustian bargain of a port, DOOM still fun as hell to play and a worthy addition to the Switch’s library.
Hand of Fate 2's combat is sharper and more dynamic and it's new systems are easy-to-learn and hard-to-master, smartly adding depth where the original was shallow. Combined with a willingness to tackle more complex and ambitious storytelling that the first game lacked, it's a sequel that ups the ante.
We spoke to TinyBuild producer Karrie Shirou about the game and how developer Dynamic Pixel have gone about refining an experience that relies so heavily on dynamic artificial intelligence.
Unlikely as it sounds, Wolfenstein: The New Colossus is worth far more than its mechanics alone - but if that’s all you’re there for you’ll probably still come away with plenty to like.
Even if you’re a jaded holdout, you’ll probably have a great time with Destiny 2 on the PC. As far as first-person looter experiences go, it’s probably the best the sub-genre has seen in some time and, even with the caveats, it’s a must-play for 2017.
If you like your racing games comprehensive - not to mention visually eye-dropping - you’ll probably find a lot to like here.
The Xbox One X has arrived. At least, ours has. Here's what's inside the box.
As always, this year’s PAX Australia was filled to brim with exciting indie games waiting to be discovered. And we wasted no time in scoping out the best of them.
All good things must come to an end. Here's what went down on our a final day of PAX Australia 2017.
Sebastian Castellanos’ latest adventure might shake you up in the moment, but it’s unlikely to keep you up at night.
The latest Nintendo Switch software update brings along two big new features. Find out everything about the firmware including how to get it.
Sydney-based independent games developer Robot House have announced that their debut feature-length title, Rumu, will be available to play at PAX Australia 2017.
Only a decade or two ago, finding the right enterprise PC was a much more straightforward task.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- Hand of Fate 2 set for Nov. 7 launch, will support 4K HD on Xbox
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTIT Contracting & Licensing AnalystOther
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- CCAIX System Administration ? UNIXVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTMid-Senior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Java Developer- DevOpsOther
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Data Services and ETL developerNSW
- FTBusiness Analysts - apps developmentACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCApplication DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTOnboarding ConsultantOther
- CCHFC Project Officer (Governance Support) - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTGenesys ConsultantACT