Sony has announced they'll be offering their own take on Nintendo's NES and NES Mini hardware in the form of the Playstation Classic.
Consoles - News
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
The upcoming Melbourne Esports Open has added Fortnite to its roster.
The Voxel Agents have announced the release date for their next puzzle-adventure game alongside a new Nintendo Switch version.
After being leaked earlier this week, Blizzard have now officially announced plans to release a Nintendo Switch version of popular ARPG Diablo 3 later this year.
Failbetter Games have announced that their acclaimed literary RPG Sunless Sea will be coming to PlayStation 4 players in the form of the new Zubmariner Edition.
Speaking at this week's The Esports Conference in Sydney, a Telstra spokesperson has indicated the company is actively investigating the cloud gaming space.
Ninja Theory have announced that their popular and critically acclaimed action game Hellblade will be coming to VR this week.
Microsoft’s latest step towards making console gaming a more accessible and inclusive hobby even extends to the packaging involved.
Nerial and Devolver Digital have released a free new update to Reigns: Her Majesty on the App Store, Google Play and Stream.
City of Brass has announced its ‘Fortunes Rivals’ update, out now on PC and coming soon to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Daedalic Entertainment has announced that State of Mind will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam for PC, Mac and Linux on 15th August, 2018.
The first season of the Gfinity Elite Series Australia came to a close this weekend, with Melbourne Order taking home trophies across the board.
Ubisoft has announced that the second post-launch DLC for Far Cry 5 - Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars - will launch on July 17.
CreativeForge's espionage tactics game Phantom Doctrine has gotten a new launch trailer ahead of a newly-announced release date.
The Note 9 is three devices in one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Playstation embraces the past with Playstation Classic
- These are the best deals in Catch’s $4M Electronics Clear Out sale
- Fortnite joins the Melbourne eSports Open
- The Gardens Between adds Switch version ahead of September 20 launch
- Blizzard officially announce Diablo 3: Eternal Collection for the Nintendo Switch
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?