Ubisoft has announced that the second post-launch DLC for Far Cry 5 - Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars - will launch on July 17.
Consoles - News
CreativeForge's espionage tactics game Phantom Doctrine has gotten a new launch trailer ahead of a newly-announced release date.
The Australian contingent of this year's Overwatch World Cup has been finalised, with the team being headlined by the LA Valiant's Scott “Custa” Kennedy.
World of Tanks: Mercenaries, the next evolution of World of Tanks for PlayStation 4 and Xbox, is now available, featuring new vehicles, hero Crews, maps and an explosive story campaign.
Wargaming has announced that World of Warships: Legends will be coming to PlayStation4 and Xbox One.
Riot Games has inked a multi-year deal for the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League Finals to headline the Melbourne Esports Open until 2022.
E3 2018, the biggest week in video game news, is here. If you're short on time, we've rounded up the biggest announcements and trailers.
ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational 2018 to feature first-of-its-kind use of eye-tracking technology
ELEAGUE, in collaboration with marketing partner Dell Gaming, has announced it will leverage eye-tracking technology to offer fans unprecedented access to the minds of professional Street Fighter players at the upcoming Street Fighter V Invitational ...
Gfinity Esports Australia has announced a partnership with Network Ten to bring the inaugural 2018 Gfinity Elite Series Australia esports league to live free-to-air television through Ten's ONE channel.
New Zealand-based indie developer Wildboy Studios have released a new trailer for their debut project, called ATONE.
Gfinity Esports Australia has announced that every match during Season 1 of the 2018 Gfinity Elite Series Australia will be broadcast online exclusively on the social video service Twitch.
Aquis Entertainment and Executive Sports Entertainment have announced the establishment of QeSports, a joint venture set to invest in the booming esports market.
Unbroken Studios have released a debut trailer and opened beta sign-ups for their upcoming post-apocalyptic battle royale game Fractured Lands.
Gfinity Esports Australia have announced the local players who’ll compete in the inaugural Gfinity Elite Series Australia.
Lenovo have signed a exclusive global partnership with Ubisoft to become the official PC and monitor sponsor of Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League and Majors.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5 goes to Mars on July 17
- Phantom Doctrine gets a release date and launch trailer
- Australian prep for 2018 Overwatch World Cup with new roster
- World of Tanks moves beyond WWII with "Mercenaries" relaunch
- World of Warships is heading to console with World of Warships: Legends
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?