The Light Keeps Us Safe has entered early access on Steam. We took the first person survival game for a quick spin to see how it’s shaping up and came away intrigued.
Games - Features
PAX Australia 2018, as it happened.
Here are our highlights when it comes to the video games that we saw at this year’s PAX Australia:
PAX Australia always delivers a surplus of incredible talent from the local cosplay community. Here are our favorites.
MSI brought the new MSI GE63 RGB, GT75VR Titan, GE75 Raider and more to show off at PAX Australia 2018.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
For over a decade now, Valve’s Steam has been the dominant marketplace for digital distribution in the PC gaming world. However, there are plenty of reasons to consider looking elsewhere when it comes to buying the latest games for Windows and Mac.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
Here’s what we want to see in a hypothetical Nintendo Switch Lite.
As the value of the esports space has exploded, so too has the number of professional sporting organisations looking to invest in it.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
With Battlefield V, one of gaming’s oldest living shooter franchises looks to return to its roots.
The Melbourne Esports Open was the perfect place for Overwatch Contenders Australia to hit its stride
The power of momentum was on the minds of many during the Overwatch Contenders Australia grand finals.
Many vendors have embraced Cherry MX as their keyswitch of choice. However, they're far from the only option out there.
If the trailers for the upcoming Fallout 76 and RAGE 2 have got you hyped to jump back into their respective wastelands, rest assured there’s plenty of other post-apocalyptic adventures out there for you to play through in the meantime.
Developing data science skills is one of the best things that you can do for your career.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel Extreme Masters Sydney returns for the third consecutive year in 2019
- Inaugural Australian Games Awards to be held on December 19
- Australia's best League of Legends players assemble for the 2018 League of Origin
- Gfinity launches Elite Series Season 2
- Turtle Beach becomes official Blast Pro Series Copenhagen partner
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?