Rockstar Games has just released a new trailer to its hotly anticipated action-adventure game, Red Dead Redemption. The trailer introduces some of the men -- good, bad and ugly -- that you'll meet across the frontier including Nigel West Dickens, Set...
Games - Features
Today marks the fifth year of the PlayStation Portable's lifecycle and we've got a list of five games you should get around to playing before the console dies off in the next generation of handheld. A birthday is as good an excuse to game as any, rig...
Nintendo announced on Tuesday that it is developing a 3D-capable version of its Nintendo DS mobile gaming device, tentatively named the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo says that the portable gaming machine won't require any special glasses to view 3D images, ...
We all lap up celebrity scandals blissfully, exhilarated by the unfortunate plights of the rich and famous (Lara Bingle, we're looking at you). But watching a scandal unfold in the gaming world is akin to watching puppies being drowned. It’s no fun a...
Last weekend, Australia's first gaming bar, Mana Bar, opened its doors to a gaggle of gamers, cosplayers and gawkers.
Like most multiplayer action/RPGs, Mytheon is filled to the gills with all manner of slavering beasties and mythological warriors looking for some smack-down. Drawing from ancient Greek mythology as well as its own unique brand of folklore, the game ...
At the end of the 20th century, the word “Internet” had yet to bore into everyday vocabulary. Computers still weren’t a fixture in most homes, and mainstream opinion held that the machines were ticking bombs set to go off when the calendar rolled ove...
Is Bayonetta sexist? Is Resident Evil 5 racist? Does Call of Duty have something relevant to say about global warfare? These are just a few of the recent debates that have cropped up in the games press and in fan communities online — an example of th...
Come pay your respects, ladies and gents: it's the <b>Xbox 360 RROD coffin</b>! Created by Aussie designer Alexis Vanamois, the Xbox 360 ROD coffin does exactly what it says on the tin. It's the ultimate final resting place for 'bricked' Xbox 360 con...
While the buzz topics at the 2010 Game Developers Conference are primarily related to the social and casual gaming space, two issues in traditional PC gaming are driving a lot of conversation among big names in the games industry.
Intel has announced its latest Extreme Edition processor, the Core i7-980X. Like the recently released 2010 Clarkdale lineup, the i7-980X (previously code-named Gulftown) brings Intel's turbo boost and hyperthreading technologies to the 32nm process....
Sony will soon launch PlayStation Move, the company's highly anticipated motion control system that translates your real word movements into video game moves.
It’s no secret that villains have all the fun. They get the best lines, wear the coolest outfits and are usually one step ahead of the hero. They also get to kidnap princesses, blow up planets and cackle maniacally while spinning in swivel chairs. By...
Unlike most video games, which are designed to allow gamers to get it right, Heavy Rain staunchly insists that there is no such thing: much like life, there are only the choices that we make and the consequences that arise from them.
It's the talk of consumer electronics and gaming. Depending on who you ask, 3D could change the way we watch TV and play computer games, but there's one thing it seems everyone is agreed on: who wants to wear those goofy glasses?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerOther
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD