While the new ROG Phone 3 doesn’t seem like it’s going to crack the category wide open, the parts of the pitch it gets right suggests the niche won’t be going anywhere for a while yet.
Games - Features
Lead designer Paweł Kowalewski says that discussions about the next Shadow Warrior began two or three months after the launch of the second.
Weird West might be developer WolfEye Studios’ debut title but it’s certainly not lacking for ambition.
The enormous popularity of last year’s World of Warcraft: Classic looms large over the impending release of Shadowlands but Shadowlands production manager Patrick Dawson says the development team behind the game isn’t daunted.
I don’t want to sound dramatic but it feels like Torchlight 3 is a game staring down an existential crisis of its own making.
As an aesthetic, the gentle, kaleidoscope glow of a keyboard in a dimly-lit room is so synonymous with gaming; it's almost become a caricature.
Here are 12 games we still want to see come to the Nintendo Switch.
Grown tired of Blizzard’s card-battler? The introduction of Battlegrounds and the new Demon Hunter class not doing it for you? Here are some other digital card games that might give you a fresh fix.
Here are ten games to consider once you’re done with Doom Eternal.
Things are far from rosey right now but there’s still plenty of room for the supply chain and demand of consumers for luxury products like the Playstation 5 to rebound.
Microsoft's upcoming Xbox Series X boasts twelve teraflops of graphical power - but what does that actually mean?
Here are four high-end phones to consider if you’re heavy into gaming on the go, plus one big reason to maybe hold off on buying any of them.
Valve unveiled Underlords. Riot revealed TeamFight Tactics. Blizzard bet on Battlegrounds. However, as of February 2020, the popularity of all three games has declined significantly on Amazon-owned streaming site Twitch.
Similar to apps like Steam Link or Nvidia's GeForce Now tech, PlayGalaxy Link allows Note 10 and Note 10+ users to stream gaming experiences from a Windows PC straight to their smartphone.
There’s no concrete reason to believe rumors that Epic are working with the Chinese government in any way other than as a publisher ought to.
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Save the date June 9, for a GeForce NOW Australia event
- Fortnite NBA crossover arrives ahead of NBA Playoffs
- Apple Music Lossless and Spatial Audio: What you need to listen
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- The best Amazon Prime Day laptop deals for Australia
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?