The brief Need for Speed Payback demo at EA Play is heavy on scripting, short on street racing.
Games - Features
We go hands-on with Star Wars Battlefront II's singleplayer and multiplayer.
Sony's Remote Play software lets you play your PlayStation 4 games on your PC. Here's how.
We delve into PC games you may have missed in this busy spring season: Four Last Things, Snake Pass, Stories Untold, and Cosmic Express.
Windows 10's Game Mode won't improve performance on every PC, but when it does, it can make a massive difference.
Itch.io has made a name for itself among indie game developers. Now it just needs to resonate with consumers.
Inkle's Heaven's Vault takes inspiration from graphics novels and archaeology.
Nvidia's Ansel screenshot tool and Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous graphics are a match made in art geek heaven.
Here are some child friendly choices. And less child-friendly choices.
Hands on with the front-runner for Game of the Year
Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
Tokyo is home to many fascinating temples and shrines however if you want to visit a shrine with a difference head on over to Akihabara’s Kando Myojin Shrine. Not only is it one of the Shinto religion’s most important temples - and stunningly beautif...
Battlefield 1 runs gloriously on a gaming PC powered by AMD's FX-8370 processor and Radeon RX 480.
Many gamers will be no stranger to the name Larry Hryb, better known as Major Nelson.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the late...
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- TPFrontend Developer - AngularNSW
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork PlannerOther
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Financial ServicesOther
- CCPlatform/ Systems DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager - Data Centre refreshOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)Other
- CCAutomation Anywhere developerQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCMid-level SAP ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther