Here are four high-end phones to consider if you’re heavy into gaming on the go, plus one big reason to maybe hold off on buying any of them.
Games - Features
With the arrival of Hearthstone’s latest expansion set, Rakastan’s Rumble, we sat down for a quick chat with the game’s creative director Ben Thompson.
2018 included no shortage of incredible games to play. Let's play favorites.
The Blackout Club is far from ready for launch but it’s already promising enough that I can’t wait to drag more friends towards.
There’s definitely a lot of familiar fodder here for fans of the genre but, assuming the final game offers the same playability and quality, Mutant Year Zero could well end up being a standout well beyond the sum of its parts.
The Light Keeps Us Safe has entered early access on Steam. We took the first person survival game for a quick spin to see how it’s shaping up and came away intrigued.
PAX Australia 2018, as it happened.
Here are our highlights when it comes to the video games that we saw at this year’s PAX Australia:
PAX Australia always delivers a surplus of incredible talent from the local cosplay community. Here are our favorites.
MSI brought the new MSI GE63 RGB, GT75VR Titan, GE75 Raider and more to show off at PAX Australia 2018.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
For over a decade now, Valve’s Steam has been the dominant marketplace for digital distribution in the PC gaming world. However, there are plenty of reasons to consider looking elsewhere when it comes to buying the latest games for Windows and Mac.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
Here’s what we want to see in a hypothetical Nintendo Switch Lite.
As the value of the esports space has exploded, so too has the number of professional sporting organisations looking to invest in it.
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WoW Classic is coming much sooner than you’d think
- Lionsgate, Good Shepherd and Mike Bithell team up on John Wick Hex
- Intel don’t expect Google Stadia will affect core PC gamers
- Melbourne ORDER end Drop Bears' dynasty in Overwatch Contenders final
- IEM Sydney 2019: Keeping score with Intel’s Lee Machen
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?