In a recent interview with GamePro, Army of Two: The 40th Day director spoke very frankly about the way video games tell stories.
Games - Features
Assassin's Creed 2 is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game in development by Ubisoft as the sequel to Assassin's Creed. Early footage of the sequel appears to indicate that that the game takes place in 15th century Italy with an Italian protag...
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Activision for PC is a combat FPS and the sixth game in the Call of Duty series. Comparable to the "Mile High Club" epilogue mission in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a "Special Ops" mode that consists of isolated...
This weekend, we flew down to Melbourne for the fourth annual eGames Expo -- Australia’s biggest (and best) video games event.
Pick up some great gear, including a 50in plasma TV, a Samsung mobile and a JVC camcorder
As if the mass exodus of delayed games into the early months of 2010 hadn't created enough of a clutter in the new year, EA has planted one of its most anticipated titles in the first month of next year, setting a January 26 US release date for the h...
Howdy, Sony reps and PlayStation fans. Glad we got your attention. As you’ve probably gleaned from that tongue-in-cheek article headline, we have a few issues with the PSPgo. Big issues, of the deal-breaking, hair-pulling variety.
Steam, it seems, is getting too big for its britches, or at least that's the sentiment conveyed by Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford in an interview with Maximum PC.
In the hallowed words of Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni: “Ninjas kick butt! Cowabunga!” We couldn’t have put it better ourselves.
Rockstar has a knack for shape-shifting their flagship series. They conjured up the 80's drenched Vice City, the thug life-themed San Andreas, the "bikers gone wild" The Lost and Damned, and most recently The Ballad of Gay Tony. Though all these titl...
I want to be Nathan Drake, a sniper on a tightrope, fingertips that grip better than steel claws, a modern swashbuckler who's parlayed the half-tuck from design band-aid to video game vogue. He's wittier than I'll ever be, far better looking without ...
Last week, an anonymous games journalist 'broke up' with his Xbox 360. In the fallout, he accused his console of being a gold digger and publically dumped ‘her’ for a PS3. ([[artnid:319152|To read all the messy details, click here|Breaking Up With Xb...
This week you can grab some great bargains -- a 50in Full HD plasma TV for under $2000, a cheap laptop, a bargain GPS and a cut-price TiVo bundle!
Sometimes, you really are a bunch of whining, hatemongering kill-joys.
If the Xbox 360 was your girlfriend, she’d be an unstable, high-maintenance gold-digger. An anonymous games journalist runs with this analogy and kicks his 'ex'-box to the curb…
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD