Official screenshots are released for Sony's upcoming racing simulation game for the PlayStation 3
Games - Features
Once upon a time, playing videogames was as socially acceptable as owning a 12-sided dice. It was something that nerds did in-between Star Trek marathons and zit-popping – at least, that was the popular perception in the playgrounds of the time. To t...
Screenshots show V8 Supercar models in-game
At an event held in a Sydney Lamborghini showroom today, V8 Supercars Australia announced a partnership that will see eight V8 Supercars appearing in the upcoming Forza Motorsport 3 racing simulation on Xbox 360.
Grab a big-screen TV, a great smartphone, a cheap printer and more!
It's only been alive for just over four years now and already Sony's PlayStation Portable has accumulated a gargantuan library of games, with must-play titles that span every genre from action that matches the quality found in console games
PS3 Slim. It's real, and it's in stores.
Ever since Piranha Games, the team behind the surprisingly fun video game adaptation of the wretched Transformers sequel, announced that they were bringing back one of the greatest classic PC franchises, MechWarrior, we started wondering, what else m...
Chris Locke unearthed an amazingly well-preserved fossil of Hilarofustis atarium, commonly referred to as the Atari joystick. This is the most recent "discovery" he has made, but among his Modern Fossils collection you can also spot long-dead boom bo...
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few days, you’ve doubtlessly heard about the PlayStation 3 Slim and accompanying $200 price drop. Next month, the big black box we know and love will be replaced with a svelte, streamlined variant t...
According to the Interactive Entertainment Association of Australia’s most recent report, the average age of Aussie gamers has risen from 28 to a mature 30, with plenty of fans on the other side of the hill. In other words, there’s a good chance your...
The Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty single player campaign focuses on the Terran forces, with up to 28 missions available for play.
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games, and already has a continually growing library of true gems to its credit.
Since the appearance of the first video game console--the Magnavox Odyssey--in 1972, dozens of companies have tried their hands at crafting successful and lucrative game platforms. Each new machine brought with it the promise of a compelling, novel g...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Data Centre OperatorOther
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- TPAutomation EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTProgram Communications SpecialistOther
- FTMicrosoft Exchange Engineer- Azure & Cloud X2Other
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Java DevelopersACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW