From Microsoft's no-controls 'Natal' to Sony's PlayStation 3D motion sensor to Nintendo's quirky Wii vitality gauge, what was hot -- or not -- at this year's E3.
Games - Features
What came first, the motion controller or the Nintendo Wii? That is the age-old question. According to Shigeru Miyamoto, it was the latter that laid gaming's golden egg, and not the other way around.
Move over, ColorWare. There's a new custom-color-kid on the scene.
Leave it to Sony to prove that sometimes the best really does come last. Striding onstage only to be dwarfed by a titanic 40-by-80-foot screen, Sony President Jack Tretton wasted no time kidding about preshow press leaks. "We consider ourselves to be...
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Microsoft's Xbox is about to get a lot more social. Twitter and Facebook will soon be coming to the system, Microsoft announced Monday, bringing an interactive boost to the entertainment console.
The long-awaited sequel to 2002’s Mafia is finally busting out of prison this year. Check out the following slideshow for the latest Mafia II screenshots.
Wolverine vs. Wolverine: Here are five reasons why the video game version of X-Men Origins: Wolverine is better than the movie.
As Charles Stross puts it, since he writes science fiction, for some reason people think he can predict the future.
So there's bad news, and then there's some more bad news. First, the bad news: April video game sales in North America are poised to clock in at around US$550 million, down 17% year-over-year, says Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter.
Over the past 24 hours, Aussie and European gamers have been reeling from the shock news that Ghostbusters: The Videogame is going to be a PlayStation exclusive. Incensed Wii and Xbox owners have been crying foul in every Intenet forum across the glo...
Over the past 24 hours, Aussie and European gamers have been reeling from the news that Ghostbusters: The Videogame will be a PlayStation exclusive in PAL territories.
Bath robes, gift hampers, chocolates, slippers, Sex & the City box sets -- if you've bought all these things for your mum on previous Mother's Days, you're probably running out of conventional gift ideas. But there's no reason to panic just yet. Ther...
We reveal eight crucial tips to getting the most out of your PSP!
Star Wars and homosexuality, two words you don't often find in the same sentence. Turns out Bioware may have decided they're so uncommon as to be anathema to their upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic, a Windows-based MMO due out sometime next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Save the date June 9, for a GeForce NOW Australia event
- Fortnite NBA crossover arrives ahead of NBA Playoffs
- Apple Music Lossless and Spatial Audio: What you need to listen
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?