The Light Keeps Us Safe has entered early access on Steam. We took the first person survival game for a quick spin to see how it’s shaping up and came away intrigued.
Games - Features
PAX Australia 2018, as it happened.
Here are our highlights when it comes to the video games that we saw at this year’s PAX Australia:
PAX Australia always delivers a surplus of incredible talent from the local cosplay community. Here are our favorites.
MSI brought the new MSI GE63 RGB, GT75VR Titan, GE75 Raider and more to show off at PAX Australia 2018.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
For over a decade now, Valve’s Steam has been the dominant marketplace for digital distribution in the PC gaming world. However, there are plenty of reasons to consider looking elsewhere when it comes to buying the latest games for Windows and Mac.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
Here’s what we want to see in a hypothetical Nintendo Switch Lite.
As the value of the esports space has exploded, so too has the number of professional sporting organisations looking to invest in it.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
With Battlefield V, one of gaming’s oldest living shooter franchises looks to return to its roots.
The Melbourne Esports Open was the perfect place for Overwatch Contenders Australia to hit its stride
The power of momentum was on the minds of many during the Overwatch Contenders Australia grand finals.
Many vendors have embraced Cherry MX as their keyswitch of choice. However, they're far from the only option out there.
If the trailers for the upcoming Fallout 76 and RAGE 2 have got you hyped to jump back into their respective wastelands, rest assured there’s plenty of other post-apocalyptic adventures out there for you to play through in the meantime.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music participates in Black Out Tuesday, but you can still access your Library
- Fans score refund after ACCC complaint over Fallout 76
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
- Riot prep Valorant for global launch on June 2nd
- World of Warships announce Warhammer crossover event
PCW Evaluation Team
I have had the pleasure of owning notebooks from Dynabook’s predecessor Toshiba for both work and leisure in the past. Toshiba’s attention to quality of build and design of the notebooks is second to none. The re-branding to Dynabook and the launch of the new range was completed in early 2019. I am pleased to confirm that not only did Dynabook further refine what Toshiba has left off; they have set a new benchmark for the ultra-light notebook category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?