The original Tomb Raider consisted of running down twisting tunnels while gunning down the native wildlife.
Games - Features
Twenty-five years ago, a Super Mario Bros. clone named The Great Giana Sisters was released.
In addition to going hands-on with the console and PlayStation Vita version of the upcoming reboot of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, PC World also had a chance to try out the smartphone edition of the game running on the new iPad.
I lasted just over three hours on my first day in the fictional Russian state of Chernarus. I'm told this is quite good, but just leaving the beach alive was victory enough for me. I pulled free of the bloodied arms grabbing at me, but it was dumb lu...
PC World recently sat down with the latest build of Hitman: Absolution to see how the latest adventure by the chrome domed assassin is shaping up.
Medal of Honor: Warfighter confronts the player with many types of conflicts.
Electronic Arts recently held a Need for Speed: Most Wanted preview event in Sydney, allowing the media to go hands on with the latest builds of the game for Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita and Apple iPad.
We take a first look at Fitbit's new Zip wireless activity tracker.
Electronic Arts has combined its two Australia based mobile development studios, IronMonkey and Firemint, to form Firemonkeys.
Megan Myers first worked as an educational technologist at a college in New York, where she created learning tools for professors.
Company of Heroes was well received when it came out on PC, spawning a pair of expansion packs in the process.
Diablo III is finally here and many of you are probably already playing it. With five separate classes that each have their own unique playstyle, you may be having trouble picking which one to play first. Luckily we've got a guide to choosing which c...
Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest are some popular RPG properties to come out of Japan, and they are often distinguished by their unique characters and setting.
THQ, Capcom’s local distributor, recently held a closed media event to showcase the latest build of its upcoming open world RPG, Dragon’s Dogma.
Jay Fitzloff's history is all video games, but he still feels like he has run the gamut of everything, He initially started at Game Informer magazine in the U.S. as a journalist before he moved to New York City to work at Take 2/Rockstar as a product...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Big Data EngineerVIC
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- FTCitrix Designer / Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA