Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
Like Dead Rising earlier this week, BioShock Remastered is a reminder of the PC's darkest days—but in a bad way.
ReCore features charming robot companions and snappy platforming, but a chore of an end-game and terrible load times make it a hard sell.
The best retail video player has a new feature, and it's very cool.
Google is finally adding a built-in option to Cast open tabs to your Chromecast-enabled television. The extension will still work, but it's no longer needed.
The BeeWare project offers tools and libraries offered for mobile and web development
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft really, really wants to get your feedback. Not content to merely periodically ask you for your thoughts on Windows 10, the company has released its Feedback Hub to all Windows 10 users, not just Windows Insider testers.
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Steam users are moving towards Microsoft's latest operating system in large numbers, but Windows 7 still reigns supreme.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Wherein we try to answer one simple question: Does it work better than Assassin's Creed Unity?
Highlighting the latest in cybersecurity news and features.
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Google's baking Chromecast support directly into Chrome
- What’s the buzz: Python gorges on tools and libraries
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?