Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
Like Dead Rising earlier this week, BioShock Remastered is a reminder of the PC's darkest days—but in a bad way.
ReCore features charming robot companions and snappy platforming, but a chore of an end-game and terrible load times make it a hard sell.
The best retail video player has a new feature, and it's very cool.
Google is finally adding a built-in option to Cast open tabs to your Chromecast-enabled television. The extension will still work, but it's no longer needed.
The BeeWare project offers tools and libraries offered for mobile and web development
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft really, really wants to get your feedback. Not content to merely periodically ask you for your thoughts on Windows 10, the company has released its Feedback Hub to all Windows 10 users, not just Windows Insider testers.
Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Steam users are moving towards Microsoft's latest operating system in large numbers, but Windows 7 still reigns supreme.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Wherein we try to answer one simple question: Does it work better than Assassin's Creed Unity?
In multicultural Australia, the opportunity for home cooks to expand their culinary horizons is too tempting to resist. Technologically advanced ovens are now the norm and home chefs are reaping the benefits, plating up both local and international fare, much to the delight of family and friends.
For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Google's baking Chromecast support directly into Chrome
- What’s the buzz: Python gorges on tools and libraries
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?