Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Australian indie game developers Flat Earth Games have released versions their laid-back village building simulator — TownCraft — for the iPhone and Mac.
Angry Birds Go! is Rovio Entertainment’s first move away from the traditional style of its Angry Birds franchise (Bad Piggies aside). While its graphics and design are reminiscent of Mario Kart, the mobile racing game retains its Finnish developer’s points- and star-based completion system, clearly distinguishing it from the Nintendo classic.
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7 to deliver console-like control in compatible games on the iPhone 5 or 5s.
Rayman Legends harks back to the old days of 2D platforming where the focus was entirely on the gameplay. That means the story is more or less non-existent. All you need to know is that you have to go around defeating enemies and collecting things to unlock rewards.
Killzone: Mercenary is an enjoyable first person shooter that should be in the game collection of every PlayStation Vita owner.
Local game development studio, Flat Earth Games, is attempting to get a slice of the smartphone and tablet pie with its medieval theme building game, TownCraft. We caught up with founders, Leigh and Rohan Harris, to talk about the challenges and opportunities of developing a mobile game.
Gaming peripheral maker, Moga, will be launching its Moga Pocket smartphone controller in Australia on 21 August. Pre-ordering the Moga Pocket at EB Games ahead of its August launch will net customers a free download of the Android version of Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour by Gameloft.
Soul Sacrifice is a new IP from Sony that blends open-world adventuring with RPG gameplay mechanics. It puts the player in control of an unnamed character who finds a cursed book that not only saves their life, but also re-enacts some epic, magical battles that happened in the past. These re-enacted battles form the core of the game experience.
Following the launch of Real Racing 3 for iOS and Android in Australia, PC World caught up with FireMonkeys development director, Kynan Woodman, to discuss the game’s new direction.
EA Mobile’s freemium title, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, is available now on Google Play.
Sony has announced that Killzone: Mercenary will be available in Australia on September 19.
PlayStation Mobile users will be able to download one game per week for the next six weeks at no cost.
Namco Bandai has set the date for the Australian release of Naruto Powerful Shippuden for March 7.
Melbourne based developer, Firemonkeys, has released a trailer for the upcoming smartphone racing game, Real Racing 3,
Only a decade or two ago, finding the right enterprise PC was a much more straightforward task.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Devs take TownCraft to the small and big(ger) screens
- Moga Pocket control pad for Android launching in August
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out comes to Android
- Killzone: Mercenary storms retail on September 19
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCloud Release & Deployment ArchitectACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTTeradata Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTAutomation Tester/Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCApplication Security and Identity Management SpecialistACT
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCJunior to Mid-level DeveloperQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9VIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerSA
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTLead Java Developer- DevOpsOther
- FTCRM Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FT.NET Developers (Perm and Contract)WA
- FTWindows Messaging and MS Exchange LeadOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystQLD