Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
Australian indie game developers Flat Earth Games have released versions their laid-back village building simulator — TownCraft — for the iPhone and Mac.
Angry Birds Go! is Rovio Entertainment’s first move away from the traditional style of its Angry Birds franchise (Bad Piggies aside). While its graphics and design are reminiscent of Mario Kart, the mobile racing game retains its Finnish developer’s points- and star-based completion system, clearly distinguishing it from the Nintendo classic.
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7 to deliver console-like control in compatible games on the iPhone 5 or 5s.
Rayman Legends harks back to the old days of 2D platforming where the focus was entirely on the gameplay. That means the story is more or less non-existent. All you need to know is that you have to go around defeating enemies and collecting things to unlock rewards.
Killzone: Mercenary is an enjoyable first person shooter that should be in the game collection of every PlayStation Vita owner.
Local game development studio, Flat Earth Games, is attempting to get a slice of the smartphone and tablet pie with its medieval theme building game, TownCraft. We caught up with founders, Leigh and Rohan Harris, to talk about the challenges and opportunities of developing a mobile game.
Gaming peripheral maker, Moga, will be launching its Moga Pocket smartphone controller in Australia on 21 August. Pre-ordering the Moga Pocket at EB Games ahead of its August launch will net customers a free download of the Android version of Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour by Gameloft.
Soul Sacrifice is a new IP from Sony that blends open-world adventuring with RPG gameplay mechanics. It puts the player in control of an unnamed character who finds a cursed book that not only saves their life, but also re-enacts some epic, magical battles that happened in the past. These re-enacted battles form the core of the game experience.
Following the launch of Real Racing 3 for iOS and Android in Australia, PC World caught up with FireMonkeys development director, Kynan Woodman, to discuss the game’s new direction.
EA Mobile’s freemium title, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, is available now on Google Play.
Sony has announced that Killzone: Mercenary will be available in Australia on September 19.
PlayStation Mobile users will be able to download one game per week for the next six weeks at no cost.
Namco Bandai has set the date for the Australian release of Naruto Powerful Shippuden for March 7.
Melbourne based developer, Firemonkeys, has released a trailer for the upcoming smartphone racing game, Real Racing 3,
Need a collaboration tool for the modern office environment? Read this senior executive's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Devs take TownCraft to the small and big(ger) screens
- Moga Pocket control pad for Android launching in August
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out comes to Android
- Killzone: Mercenary storms retail on September 19
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTOffice 365 and Cloud Business AnalystOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD