Middle-earth: Shadow of War will live and die based on its unique Nemesis System and the dynamic characters it generates, but the Lord of the Rings lore behind the technology also seems improved for the sequel.
Games - News
The Full Nerd crew discusses why it's currently hard to match the Xbox One X's price and specs.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire takes this Baldur's Gate spiritual successor to the high seas.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire takes this Baldur's Gate spiritual successor to the high seas and beyond.
The second day of E3 proper is in the bag! Join us as we talk about Destiny 2, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, Far Cry 5, The Crew 2, and Skull & Bones.
Destiny 2 looks damned good running on a PC at 60 frames per second and 4K resolution.
Day two of E3 is a wrap! Listen in as we talk Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Skull & Bones, and more.
With the E3 2017 announcement of Microsoft's Xbox One X, the console wars are revving up again.
The first day of E3 2017 is a wrap! Adam and Hayden discuss the best games and technology they've seen so far.
We go hands-on with Microsoft's Xbox One X and play Forza Motorsport 7 at 4K resolution
Phil Spencer wants you to be able to play Xbox games on your PC, though Xbox 360 games might be tricky.
Bungie's hotly anticipated Destiny 2 is coming to PCs a bit later than consoles, but GeForce graphics cards buyers can get it free.
Google is highlighting the best Android apps with a new designation called Android Excellence, which will place the apps prominently in the Play Store.
We go hands-on with Microsoft's powerful Xbox One X console and Forza Motorsport 7.
You think E3's a console show? Pfah! Catch up with all the big PC gaming reveals here.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterWA
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther