Apple has told artists and labels that it pays out a penny per Apple Music stream, which is more than double what Spotify pays.
Games - News
Australian gamers will soon have a top-notch game streaming service in GeForce NOW.
The Spotify iOS app now supports Voice Interactions that provide hands-free control of the app. Here's how it works.
Apple announced a major expansion of its Apple Arcade service, adding over 30 new and classic games, as well as a couple of new game categories to help you peruse the library that now includes over 180 titles.
We’re All Gamers campaign to further empower women in the world of gaming
Acer has announced the APAC Predator League 2020/21 will be held from April 6-11, 2021.
With both Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 unlikely to arrive until 2022, Immortal may yet ink a legacy for itself as the company’s biggest release of the year.
When Chains of Domination eventually arrives, almost every part of Shadowlands’ endgame will get touched up in one way or another.
The fourth expansion pack for Final Fantasy XIV Online has been unveiled. Entitled Endwalker, it’s scheduled for release in Spring 2021 for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and Mac
Apple and Dolly Parton are teaming up to offer five months of free Apple Music to new subscribers.
NortonLifeLock has released new security software for the gaming community, Norton 360 for Gamers.
Good news for gamers – GeForce is bringing its Now game streaming service to Australia later this year, joining Saudi Arabia and Turkey as the latest destinations to get on board.
Google still can't put a complete Stadia app on the App Store, but you can now stream games through Safari.
If you're uninterested in investing in next-gen gaming hardware just yet, Amazon's Playstation 4 Pro deal might be more your speed.
There has been a significant boom in gaming since stay-home COVID-19 pandemic-related restrictions began, according to a new report from Alienware, Dell Technologies’ premium gaming brand.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
- GeForce NOW is coming soon to Australia
- How to use ‘Hey Spotify’ voice commands in the Spotify iOS app
- Game on: Apple Arcade bolsters its library with classic App Store favs
- HyperX join forces with Empress Gaming to support equality among gamers
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Oppo A74 5G review: A smartphone that redefines 'entry level'
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?