Razer have announced the latest addition to their gaming broadcasting range, the Seiren Elite microphone.
Games - News
Blizzard has announced that World of Warcraft players who pre-purchase the upcoming Battle for Azeroth will be able to begin unlocking the expansion's new Allied Races.
The Intel Extreme Masters is set to return to Australia this May, with a live event that will see sixteen world-class Counter-Strike: Global Offensive teams compete at the Qudos Bank Arena over May 4-6 for a record prize pool of $250,000.
Irdeto has acquired Denuvo, the world leader in gaming security, to provide anti-piracy and anti-cheat solutions for games on desktop, mobile, console and VR devices.
On a rainy day just over a year ago in January 2017, both Marvel and Square Enix both tweeted messages teasing an upcoming announcement. Was the timing a coincidence, or were the two companies going to work together on an upcoming project?
The Australian video game development industry continues to flourish, despite minimal recognition from the federal government, a survey of local game developers has shown.
Blizzard has revealed that an audience of over 10 million tuned into the first week of the world’s first major global city-based professional esports league.
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
Following on from from the original MadCatz brand filing for bankruptcy in 2017, the company declared itself "back in the game" at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Following on from last year’s Razer Smartphone and Razer Blade Pro, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for the company. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Following on from last year’s FPS Pro keyboard and Pulsefire Mouse, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX has kicked off their CES 2018 product showcase by announcing their first fully-wireless gaming headset.
Wargaming has announced that the mobile spin-off of its online naval combat game, World of Warships is set to launch on the 18th of January.
Wargaming has announced that a major update for its flagship title World of Tanks will arrive in March 2018, overhauling the game’s underlying technological base with a new advanced CORE graphics engine.
Free-to-play naval action MMO, World of Warships, has announced that one of the Royal Australian Navy’s most iconic vessels, the HMAS Vampire, is the latest addition to its ‘Ships of the Commonwealth’ fleet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer roll out studio-grade Serien Elite microphone
- Blizzard announce new rewards for Battle for Azeroth preorders
- Intel Extreme Masters to bring eSports back to the Qudos Arena in May
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- The Avengers Project release date, platforms, gameplay news & trailers
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Developer - Back endVIC
- FTSupply Chain / Logistics Project ManagerOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing Analyst - $60 phOther
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTLead Project Manager, Transformation, Refurbishment & UpgradesOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSecurity AdvisorOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Rail/ Signalling/Electrical / Construction)Other
- FTSCRUM Master .Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager - EDRMSQLD
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Analyst, Portfolio Management & GovernanceOther
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTLead Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTProgram Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPega DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD