Pentanet, the ISP that will power Australia’s version of the upcoming GeForce NOW streaming service, will hold an event on Wednesday June 9 to reveal details of its GeForce NOW Beta testing program.
Games - News
Fortnite and the NBA have partnered so that you can wear NBA uniforms in game and battle it out in a five-day NBA-themed competition
Apple Music is about to get several new audio formats, but you may not have the hardware necessary to enjoy them.
Non-violent civilization strategy game, Before We Leave, has launched on Steam with new updates
Apple has told artists and labels that it pays out a penny per Apple Music stream, which is more than double what Spotify pays.
Australian gamers will soon have a top-notch game streaming service in GeForce NOW.
The Spotify iOS app now supports Voice Interactions that provide hands-free control of the app. Here's how it works.
Apple announced a major expansion of its Apple Arcade service, adding over 30 new and classic games, as well as a couple of new game categories to help you peruse the library that now includes over 180 titles.
We’re All Gamers campaign to further empower women in the world of gaming
Acer has announced the APAC Predator League 2020/21 will be held from April 6-11, 2021.
With both Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 unlikely to arrive until 2022, Immortal may yet ink a legacy for itself as the company’s biggest release of the year.
When Chains of Domination eventually arrives, almost every part of Shadowlands’ endgame will get touched up in one way or another.
The fourth expansion pack for Final Fantasy XIV Online has been unveiled. Entitled Endwalker, it’s scheduled for release in Spring 2021 for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and Mac
Apple and Dolly Parton are teaming up to offer five months of free Apple Music to new subscribers.
NortonLifeLock has released new security software for the gaming community, Norton 360 for Gamers.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Save the date June 9, for a GeForce NOW Australia event
- Fortnite NBA crossover arrives ahead of NBA Playoffs
- Apple Music Lossless and Spatial Audio: What you need to listen
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?