Here's every new game and trailer revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from new games (like Guardians of the Galaxy) to fresh glimpses at existing games like Mass Effect: Andromeda and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Games - News
After the ultra-dour death march of the original Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs 2 targets San Francisco and a more light-hearted feel. Even better? The PC version runs smoothly...most of the time.
Microsoft has teamed up with Blizzard for the Skype Hearthstone Academy, bringing back the concept of a digital chat room for fans.
The Xbox One might not have a dedicated virtual reality headset yet, but now you can play its games through the Oculus Rift on Windows 10.
You've seen Doom on an ATM, on an oscilloscope, and on an ultrasound machine. Now see it squashed onto the MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
Civilization VI's Fall Update adds support for DirectX 12 and a slew of new multiplayer goodies.
Expect to see a lot of purple in the next few weeks as people learn to play hacker extraordinaire Sombra.
Microsoft is beefing up its Xbox One social environment with a slew of new enhancements for connecting with friends online.
Dishonored 2's buggy PC port is plagued by performance problems.
If you never got around to playing Ubisoft's neon-soaked, 1980s-inspired Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon fever dream, now's your chance.
With just four months until release, BioWare releases the first "real" trailer for Mass Effect: Andromeda.
There were some amazing game demos on at PAX Australia 2016. But the most fascinating were those utilising VR.
Blizzard didn't announce Diablo IV at BlizzCon 2016, but it's recreating the original Diablo in full in the Diablo III engine, and adding new goodies to D3.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is yet another instance of the Windows Store version of a game being notably worse than its Steam counterpart.
Intel clearly sees VR sports as a thing, as it's acquired its second company in the space, called Voke.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- TPTeam Leader Project And Quality AssuranceVIC
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW
- FTICT Account Manager / ICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Commercial AnalystNSW
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD