Off the back of a recent partnership with Xbox, Telstra are looking to take gaming more seriously as a market segment.
Games - News
Lenovo are partnering with battle royale shooter Apex Legends in order to boost the profile of their Legion gaming PC range.
Blizzard's remaster of Warcraft 3 has gotten a late-January release date.
Wizards of the Coast have announced they'll be working with Tuque Games on a new Dark Alliance action RPG.
Gearbox have announced their first game for the Playstation 5 before the console itself has been revealed.
Microsoft officially revealed the Xbox Series X at this year's Game Awards.
Riot is opening the door for third-party developers looking to work with the League of Legends IP through a new Riot Forge publishing group.
The ACCC have issued a court enforcable order compelling ZeniMax to provide refunds to frustrated Fallout fans.
Telstra will be the exclusive provider for Microsoft's new Xbox All Access package in Australia.
Riot has announced a new digital card game set in the same universe as League of Legends.
Taking place before the advent of League of Legends, the series will be set in Piltover and "follow the origins of two iconic League champions—and the power that will tear them apart."
Riot’s autochess battler will finally be making the jump from PC to mobile.
While Riot’s 10th Anniversary livestream didn’t give away much information about the long-rumored League of Legends fighting game, they did confirm that “Project L” is still on the way.
In addition to announcing League of Legends: Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Arcane and Project L, Riot Games also teased their first new IP during this week’s 10th anniversary livestream.
Riot has announced they're developing a team-management game that'll finally let you form your own esports team.
With high capacity storage and lightning-fast speeds, SanDisk’s Extreme PRO Portable SSD and Extreme PRO® SDXC™ UHS-I Cards are the perfect companions for performance conscious photographers. Enter today for your chance to win.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Riot prep Valorant for global launch on June 2nd
- World of Warships announce Warhammer crossover event
- HyperX's budget-friendly Cloud Stinger Core headsets now come with 7.1 surround sound
- 2K are remaking the original Mafia
- Telstra Click Frenzy deals discount SIM-only plans, mobile broadband and Xbox All Access
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?