Announced earlier this year alongside a new partnership with the AFL, the rosters for each team competing in the 2018 League of Origin have now been officially announced.
Games - News
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, will launch its second season on Saturday 3rd November.
Turtle Beach has announced that it will be the Official Partner of the Blast Pro Series Copenhagen tournament.
World of Warships have introduced submarines, available in the new Terror of the Deep operation.
We caught up with Devolver Digital co-founder Graeme Struthers at this year’s PAX Australia to chat about what’s changed in the nine years since Devolver Digital found its footing.
We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
Here's what we saw on the final day of this year's PAX Australia.
Here's what we saw on the second day of PAX Australia 2018.
MSI have shown off a new Optane-enhanced version of their GE63 gaming laptop at this year’s PAX Australia.
Here's some of what we saw during the first day of PAX Australia 2018.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, returns for its second season of 2018 on Saturday 3rd of November.
Riot Games, in partnership with the AFL, have announced that tickets are now on sale for League of Legends: League of Origin.
Three Australian teams have progressed to the world finals of their respective codes following a weekend of OCE esports by Throwdown Esports.
Red Bull is partnering with Omen by HP to give gamers the chance to compete across six different games and track their progress on a live leaderboard at PAX 2018.
Underflow Studios has lined up The Away Team's upcoming free update, Lost Exodus, to launch via Steam and Itch.io on October 22nd.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's first wave of Prime Day deals include 25% off Razer gear
- Amazon's Prime Day deals are practically daring you to preorder a Nintendo Switch Lite
- WoW Classic is coming much sooner than you’d think
- Lionsgate, Good Shepherd and Mike Bithell team up on John Wick Hex
- Intel don’t expect Google Stadia will affect core PC gamers
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?