Battle against Joseph Seed and his Eden's Gate religious extremists when the game releases in February 2018.
Games - News
Vanquish, the cult classic from Platinum Games, has finally arrived on PC, thanks in part to a vocal fan base. Watch us play it right here.
2015's excellent World War I shooter Verdun is getting its first standalone expansion Tannenberg, which takes the action to the oft-neglected Eastern front.
Computex 2017 is again around the corner, the world's second largest B2B PC exhibition, will commence 30th May and run till 3rd June in Taipei.
Destiny 2 is coming to PCs, and it doesn't sound like a half-assed port. Here's what PC gamers need to know about 4K support, cross-saves, remappable keys, and more.
Don't overlook Microsoft's toolbar for Windows 10 gaming. Here's what it offers following the Windows 10 Creators Update.
The 2004 cult classic Phantom Dust finally is landing on Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One today, for free.
The Steam Summer Sale 2017 dates have apparently leaked. Prepare your wallets accordingly.
Quake's back for the modern era, and Quake Champions is holding an open beta this weekend. Here's how to play.
At PDXCon, Paradox unveiled a new Europa Universalis IV expansion, a Mars survival game with Tropico's developers, and that it's now publishing BattleTech.
Electronic Arts is launching a mobile version of its popular Sims game on iOS and Android, and it looks to bring many of the features from its PC counterpart.
Divinity: Original Sin II's custom campaign tools, called Game Master Mode, has players rolling virtual dice like an actual tabletop role-playing game.
Prey looks good and runs great. Join us as we investigate this System Shock successor's creepy Talos I space station.
Prey's not the best-looking PC game ever made, and there are a few nagging issues, but compared to Dishonored 2 it runs like a dream.
Expect trailers from PC-centric publishers like Bohemia, Tripwire, Nexon, and more as the PC Gaming Show rolls into its third year at E3.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ready for some hunting simulation?
- Sonic the Hedgehog Update
- Total War spins off Saga series focused on smaller 'powder-keg' moments in history
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersNSW
- CCIT/OT Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- FTSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - CanberraOther
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEVIC
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther