With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
Games - News
The introduction of Australian currencies to Valve's Steam store has had unexpected ramifications on the availability of games.
Intel Extreme Masters is returning to Sydney on May 3-5, 2019.
Trade Media has announces the launch of the first Australia Games Awards.
Announced earlier this year alongside a new partnership with the AFL, the rosters for each team competing in the 2018 League of Origin have now been officially announced.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, will launch its second season on Saturday 3rd November.
Turtle Beach has announced that it will be the Official Partner of the Blast Pro Series Copenhagen tournament.
World of Warships have introduced submarines, available in the new Terror of the Deep operation.
We caught up with Devolver Digital co-founder Graeme Struthers at this year’s PAX Australia to chat about what’s changed in the nine years since Devolver Digital found its footing.
We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
Here's what we saw on the final day of this year's PAX Australia.
Here's what we saw on the second day of PAX Australia 2018.
MSI have shown off a new Optane-enhanced version of their GE63 gaming laptop at this year’s PAX Australia.
Here's some of what we saw during the first day of PAX Australia 2018.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, returns for its second season of 2018 on Saturday 3rd of November.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 2 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 3 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 4 RealMe 5 (2019) review
- 5 RealMe XT (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Riot to work with third-party developers on League of Legends spin-offs
- ACCC calls in courts over Fallout 76 refunds
- Telstra teams up with Microsoft for Xbox All Access
- League of Legends Esports Manager is in development
- League of Legends is finally coming to mobile and console gamers with Wild Rift
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?