Wizards of the Coast have announced they'll be working with Tuque Games on a new Dark Alliance action RPG.
Games - News
Gearbox have announced their first game for the Playstation 5 before the console itself has been revealed.
Microsoft officially revealed the Xbox Series X at this year's Game Awards.
Riot is opening the door for third-party developers looking to work with the League of Legends IP through a new Riot Forge publishing group.
The ACCC have issued a court enforcable order compelling ZeniMax to provide refunds to frustrated Fallout fans.
Telstra will be the exclusive provider for Microsoft's new Xbox All Access package in Australia.
Riot has announced a new digital card game set in the same universe as League of Legends.
Riot has announced they're developing a team-management game that'll finally let you form your own esports team.
League of Legends is finally leaving the world of PC exclusivity behind, with Riot announcing a new Wild Rift version of the game will come to mobile and console players.
Riot’s autochess battler will finally be making the jump from PC to mobile.
While Riot’s 10th Anniversary livestream didn’t give away much information about the long-rumored League of Legends fighting game, they did confirm that “Project L” is still on the way.
In addition to announcing League of Legends: Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Arcane and Project L, Riot Games also teased their first new IP during this week’s 10th anniversary livestream.
Taking place before the advent of League of Legends, the series will be set in Piltover and "follow the origins of two iconic League champions—and the power that will tear them apart."
Alongside their other secretive and not-so-secretive announcements during this week's 10th anniversary livestream, Riot has announced Project F.
Following their formal debut ahead of this year’s PAX Australia, Summerfall Studios have announced their first title: a musical adventure game called Chorus.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer revive Blackshark esports headset
- Samsung's curviest Odyssey gaming monitors are coming to Aus in August
- Google's Play Pass all-you-can-app subscription launches in Australia
- Hearthstone goes back to school with Scholomance Academy
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?